Are You Going To Vote?

• You cannot reply to this topic
70 replies to this topic

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 yamaha qt50, 2007 civic si sedan(wife's)
    Garage View Garage
I'm voting for McCain/Palin. He is the one who knows what to do with this war. No tree hugger will know the right way to run a country. Here comes the stones unsure.gif
A grown up living with their parents is a loser.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (86hamstersi @ Oct 22 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm voting for McCain/Palin. He is the one who knows what to do with this war. No tree hugger will know the right way to run a country. Here comes the stones unsure.gif

hehe... yeah who needs common sense anyways?!
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (86hamstersi @ Oct 22 2008, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No stones. If that is your top priority and you think your candidate is the best bet... then go for it. At least you are part of solution.

Let me ask you this question: Was Johnny Mac your first pick all along, or is he the best option left to you? Did adding Sarah help you make your decision?

For me, Obama had me at the 2004 Democratic convention. I remember pointing at my TV during that speech and declare, "I want to vote for THAT GUY."

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
QUOTE (86hamstersi @ Oct 22 2008, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Feeling comfortable about your ideas and your positions on the issues is what makes this country GREAT!!!

There isn't going to be any stones. I applaud you for voting! smile.gif
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

zakats

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (firstgencrx @ Oct 22 2008, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Feeling comfortable about your ideas and your positions on the issues is what makes this country GREAT!!!

There isn't going to be any stones. I applaud you for voting! smile.gif

so my ball-busting doesn't count? screw you guys

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
QUOTE (zakats @ Oct 22 2008, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so my ball-busting doesn't count? screw you guys

Zak, I have more Republican friends than Democrat. Now, we fight a lot, but I still respect and care for them. wink.gif

I do so wish the civility would come back. I'm not that old, but I can't remember a time when the country was so damn divided!

When my more liberal friends ask why I even give conservatives the time of day, this is what I tell them:

I can pick any Republican out of a crowd, sit down with him/her and ask that we write down the 100 most important things in our lives. The things that are really important to us like having good schools, clean parks, a home to live in, good healthy food at our tables, well equipped police and fire departments, you get the idea. When we compare our lists, we will always agree on 85 to 90 percent of the issues that are most important to us.

I just wish people in general would remember that we are all Americans, and we are more in agreement with each other than not.

My rant.

David
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
I ALWAYS Vote!

And I vote by mail like Scott.

I used to tell my students that you can vote while sitting on the toilet, so there is no excuse for not voting.

Also, if you don't vote, then you have absolutely no right to b*tch and complain.

I didn't vote for Bush either time, and I am b*tching and complaining every day.........

MK
You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

zakats

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
I was kidding- damn

JU5TIN

• trying to get back in the car
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
I am voting for Mr. McCain for the reason that David stated.
plus i like my bear arms the way they are i don't want to loose them with Mr. Obama's hidden gun ban agenda.
i have read many articles that state that no one knows exactly what Mr. Obama is trying to change about the 2nd, and i don't want to take even the slightest chance that it be taken away.
also i am pro-life so that is another - for Mr. Obama

Justin

zakats

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
horses ayass did someone dun talk bout guns?! sheyit them hippieliberal sumbiches can try to take my guns but they ain't gona like whats gona happen to em! I loves my gun LOVES MY GUN

< all for keeping gun rights just maybe not so much on the assault riffles (hey if there is another ban then mine will be worth A LOT MORE!) and such. we were given the right to bear arms but not the right to have a one man killing spree

ChrisF-dude