87 Honda Civic Hatchback

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

Wagovan4WD

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 Wagovan 4WD
I have a 5-speed transmission, a 4-speed transmission (from a 1.3L engine) and all of the body, windows, light fixtures, etc. I will take anything off the car that someone wants and sell it for a reasonable price.

Body is in excellent shape. All windows in excellent shape, not tinted. Will not sell 1.3L engine, A/C components or rear end. Has new ball joints with 3,000 miles on them.

- Rick C. Hodgin
- email is the best way to reach me
Wagovan4WD

Soon to own the ?only? E100 alcohol powered Wagovan 4WD in existence
user posted image
..... Wagovan-Clan Member .....

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
interior color?

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)

Wagovan4WD

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (Screech @ Sep 10 2006, 09:12 PM)
interior color?

Blue and not in great shape.

- Rick
Wagovan4WD

user posted image

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
PM'd wink.gif

DSMTimeline.jpg

J P D

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 91 crx
http://www.redpepper...showtopic=28431

thats a link to my wtb thread,

would be very interested in more details on the shell and some pics if possible. email is [email protected]

thanks

Wagovan4WD

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (J P D @ Sep 11 2006, 07:14 PM)
would be very interested in more details on the shell and some pics if possible. email is [email protected]

The car has many under-carriage issues which is why I'm just parking it and parting it. I'm taking the rear-end for a trailer, the engine for another project, and the A/C is going into my 86 Wagovan 4WD. Apart from that, everything else is ready to go.

Car is blue/blue. Both doors are in great shape. Both outside mirrors. All interior except the parts near the hatchback are in good shape. Driver's seat has cracks, passenger seat has a few. All other engine-related parts (wiring, etc.) are for a 1.3L, which is notably different than 1.5L. I have the original 4-speed transmission which came with the 1.3L, and another 5-speed I've been using on it (43mpg). Both mount up to the 1.3L engine, so they are swappable (if you want a 4-speed in your 1.5L).

- Rick
Wagovan4WD

user posted image

JeepGirl

• 1300cc's of fury!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: R.I.P ~Honali~ 3G civic now drives Silver 86 Civic hatch
that 3G trailer idea is a good one, i have a 3G parts beater parked out back that i wanted to turn the back half of it into a trailer for our camping trip next year, but my hubby quashed that idea fast dry.gif mad.gif

can you take some build pics of this trailer as your building it? i ask because when i find a swap parts car i'm going to be buying a another 3G in mint condition(there are 2 mint 3G's here) and transfering all my new parts to the good shell and i'm going to turn my current car into the trailer as its in better shape than my current parts beater.

did any of that make any sense?

oh, and the 4spd would be a good trans for racing if your poor, taller gears right, just dont try an drive your 4spd civic on the highway, the gear whine at the top of forth is deafening......

sry for thread jacking... i am a bad person sad.gif

Edited by JeepGirl, 12 September 2006 - 08:38 AM.

rprdotcom1cropped.gifRIPHonalicroppedsigpic.jpgAW1GMtu.jpgH4zO0Qb.jpg

Wagovan4WD

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (JeepGirl @ Sep 12 2006, 09:35 AM)
can you take some build pics of this trailer as your building it? i ask because when i find a swap parts car i'm going to be buying a another 3G in mint condition(there are 2 mint 3G's here) and transfering all my new parts to the good shell and i'm going to turn my current car into the trailer as its in better shape than my current parts beater.

Absolutely. I have used 3G axles for several trailers. I have one right now that needs to be replaced. I have used them for large portable cookers as well. My father and I would take old 200 gallon fuel oil tanks, clean them with steam and pressure washing, cut them in half, add a counter-weight, make a lower and upper grill, add a place to put charcoal or propane, and you have enough surface area to cook an entire hog.

I'll definitely post some pics of my current trailer and the one I'm getting ready to build (starting next week most likely). It will be 6' wide by 16' long (including tongue) and will require me widening the axel about 2 feet. It will be a nice 3G axle mod.

- Rick
Wagovan4WD

user posted image