Hood And Lights ?

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

Aaron

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 84' Honda CRX
Hey, I was wondering if the newer (86' up) CRX headlight go directly into the 84' crx headlight housing? I like the newer light better and I see that alot of you have the newer headlights, so I was just wondering what it will take. I just want to get the newer style lights on my 84' if it is possible.. Also, the people who bought the hoods from that one guy (Mrdisabled I think), which hood are you using from him (MrDisabled I think)? the Original style? stock style? Original style with ZC bump? or Stock style with ZC bump? I can't see the pictures in his thread, thats why I am asking you guys. Or if you have pictures of those hoods, please post them or pm me them, thanks.

Edited by Aaron, 28 April 2007 - 07:09 AM.

Daily - 84' Honda CRX dx........ Its just a Single cam......... no really, it really is

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Aaron @ Apr 28 2007, 06:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, I was wondering if the newer (86' up) CRX headlight go directly into the 84' crx headlight housing? I like the newer light better and I see that alot of you have the newer headlights, so I was just wondering what it will take. I just want to get the newer style lights on my 84' if it is possible.. Also, the people who bought the hoods from that one guy (Mrdisabled I think), which hood are you using from him (MrDisabled I think)? the Original style? stock style? Original style with ZC bump? or Stock style with ZC bump? I can't see the pictures in his thread, thats why I am asking you guys. Or if you have pictures of those hoods, please post them or pm me them, thanks.

for the headlights ,you have to go to a pick and pull get the headlights ,the mounting bracket and a peice of the harness ,for the hoods just search carbonfiber hood or his screen name and it should come up

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

Aaron

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I know his sn, but I was saying. Which hood is everybody using of his because I can't see the pictures in his thread. I know I want a ZC bump though. Also, what year headlights can I use. 86-87 and the 88 up. Or can I only use the 86-87?

Daily - 84' Honda CRX dx........ Its just a Single cam......... no really, it really is

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Aaron @ Apr 28 2007, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know his sn, but I was saying. Which hood is everybody using of his because I can't see the pictures in his thread. I know I want a ZC bump though. Also, what year headlights can I use. 86-87 and the 88 up. Or can I only use the 86-87?

oh sorry then you want the one peice zc hood ,you do want a one peice right ??? you can use the 86-87 lights it will be much easier to put on then the 88 to 91 ,but it has been done ,if you choose to run the flush lights off a 86 to 87 youll need a drill out there in the yard to removed the mounting brackets since there spot welded on ,so any cordless drill will get them off

check out david21ky's project page he has 88 to 91 lights wait never mind here is a link

http://www.redpepper...e...=24281&st=0

wink.gif

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

blu84rex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1984 CRX
    Garage View Garage
86-87 will fit fine just need all the mounts. 88 and up you will have to mod the headerpanel as they are wider and taller iirc.
Conceal nothing... And watch the fools search forever!

Aaron

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Ok thanks, I will go to the pick an pull and other junkyards and try to find a 86-87 and get the lights. I have also been looking for a Teg so I can get the brakes off of it smile.gif. Thanks for the help.