My 32/36 Setup With Pics And Question(S).

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

rexrar87

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX

Just some background on what you're looking at. 87 CRX (dx) base model d15a2 vin auto trans, devac, weber carb, ac delete etc... Please do not flame me for my complete disregard to vehicular knowledge hence my hazerdous fuel line/regulator and dirty bay/ missing shit. lol

I circled what is missing, screw thingy. Is it the primary idle jet? or secondary? By the way I sourced this carb from someone on here around a year ago locally. Nice guy, good deal maybe he can point out what is missing. primary jet 145, secondary 140. Carb was "race prepped" by top end performance. Among other things to note, I have a leaky distributor, uncapped fuel vent line (left side of fire wall, is this ok?) and my linkage setup doesn't open secondary all the way. Like it doesn't even blip it. I had it right once, I'm just not mechanically inclined and would need some assistance. Any peppers around the area willing to help for $$$?

pics

img130227123630.jpg

img130227123649.jpg

img130227123705.jpg

Edited by rexrar87, 27 February 2013 - 01:25 PM.

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery

I can tell you that the spot you have circled is part of the choke it does pull some vacuum. If you can make a small block of plate for it.

SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

rexrar87

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX

I have it blocked off for now. I guess I just need help from a local pepper with the leaky dist and linkage.