• You cannot reply to this topic
296 replies to this topic

blackcalvin777

• Rockin' it Old School
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 Honda CRX DX w/ SI Engine Swap
    • Image Gallery
BlackCalvin777 - Quantity: 1 Size : Small Style: 970 Name patch: BlackCalvin777 (note capital "B" and capital "C")
1984 CRX DX - TOTALED
1986 CRX w/ B16 Swap - SOLD
1985 CRX DX (w/ SI Engine Conversion) - Daily Driver

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I definitely want one, I just can't decide on sizing.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

3gcivicsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 honda civic si (mighty mouse), 1996 gsxr 1100 (the two wheeled road beast)
this may be a dumb question, but how much are the jackets going for??
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES.
THEY'RE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY STILL BRING A
SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH
THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (3gcivicsi @ Mar 2 2008, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this may be a dumb question, but how much are the jackets going for??

Depends on how many we sell, I have the preliminary pricing in the first post.

Okay, talked to Cintas today and got pricing. I will start an order thread right away, so if you want a jacket - go to the order hread and add your name/size/quantity/style.

If we order 24 jackets the price will be $35.99 for the jacket. $2.50 for the name patch. $7.00 for the RPR patch.

If we order 36 jackets the price will be $30.99 for the jacket + the price of the patches.

There is an upcharge of $5.00 for 2XL, 3XL ......

Now, this pricing does not include shipping to you or a small proceeds fee for Tom. Let's see how many jackets we can order and try to get that lower price. I will need your payment (once it is figured out) before I place the order. All order are to be placed in the *new* thread, not here. We will keep this thread for further discussions only.

There is a $5 difference between ordering 12 and 24.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

These jackets are a 1 time only opportunity. Once these are done - we will not be doing it again. I am not ordering any extras. The deadline to order is March 31st. On April 1st, I will place the order with Cintas and will not take any more orders. No exceptions. After I know the quantity, I will post the actual price. An estimate can be figured out by looking at the first post. If you have any questions, pm me and I will try to answer your question.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

ZcSi CRX

• STR8JKIT*MNTLCASE
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 91 crx, 95hardbody, 93 hardbody 4x4
ZcSi CRX - Quantity: 1 Size: large Style: 970 Name patch: STR8JKIT

Plz and thanks for all the hard work you have done for the forum and its members.. Calenders and now jackets

Sgt. Pepper

So far we have 8 jackets ordered. Where are all the members that voted Dickies>Satin?

unsure.gif

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'll be getting one, maybe two.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Sgt. Pepper

Just a quick pic of my work jacket:

I also posted the pic in the other thread along with some sizing guidelines, please keep questions and comments in that thread. Place orders in this thread. Thank you.

Sarge

Sgt. Pepper

Jackets, get yer jackets! Get 'em while they're.......um, warm. Be the first on your block to own this limited edition, one of a kind article of clothing. Show the world that you belong to the coolest club on the net. It slices, it dices, it......not really. It'll whiten and brighten your......okay, it won't. It will make you the envy of your next car club meet or racetrack. It's non stick surface will......keep out the wind and rain? How much would you pay for warmth and coolness, wait there's............really nothing else. Operator's are......are.....hey, where'd the operator's go? if you act now, you'll not only get the jacket, you can keep the box it comes in as a gift. The cats and kids will love it. Now how much would you pay? Don't wait, this offer will not last, when they are gone - they are gone.

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 yamaha qt50, 2007 civic si sedan(wife's)
    Garage View Garage
86hamstersi Quantity:1 Style: 970 Name patch: 86hamstersi
A grown up living with their parents is a loser.

GENONE

• CRX Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1983 CRX (29th Build), 1991 CRX, 1984 CRX HKS Supercharged
    • Image Gallery
I'll be ordering two - one for myself and one for Anjin (need to work out my sizes still) - is shipping to Australia going to be an issue?
Posted Image
[GENONE] 1983 CRX Ballade Sports 1.5 SOHC Efi
[BANDIT] 1984 CRX Ballade Sports 1.6 DOHC HKS Supercharged
[SINISTR] 1991 CRX Si 1.6 DOHC Efi

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (GENONE @ Mar 5 2008, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be ordering two - one for myself and one for Anjin (need to work out my sizes still) - is shipping to Australia going to be an issue?

No, overseas shipping will not be an issue.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

kakabox

• Turd Polisher
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: from point 'A' to point 'B' daily.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Quantity: 1, Size: L, Name Patch: Kakabox, Style: 970

koshir

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: CRX 86' and 91' :: JAZZ 08'
Quantity: 1, Size: L , Name Patch: koshir, Style: 970

Edited by koshir, 16 March 2008 - 03:46 AM.