• You cannot reply to this topic
46 replies to this topic

86_crxsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1989 ACCORD LXI and a 1986 CIVIC CRX SI
    Garage View Garage
ok i take this girl to the track and my so calld friend tags along...my brother came also....Anyways she ended up riding into town with my brother and fried(I figured I could trust em) and my so calld friend started touching her and talkin dirty to her...she told him no so my brother pulld over and punched the fuc out of him...anyways they came back and my brother told my friend matt who ended up telling me..So i lost it.And i really just snappd and started telling that dumb mutherfucker to get out and me and him was gonna talk...I punchd a big fuking crack in his back window and tried pulling him out.needless to say he took off quick.anyways everybody at the track found out and started trying to get him to get out.now this girl is mad and so am i and I really dont think she will talk to me again.because she wouldn't talk tome anymore.I tried to get her to stay because I wanted to spend time with her.but im not mad at my brother because he handled his what happened right.anyways i know he is gonna come back by my house so I told him if he did i was gonna fuk him up bad.I calld his girlfriend and she said that his shit would be on the curb before he got home!Im just pissd so sorry for the rant...what would you have done?All I know is i punched a dent in his door,crackd his window but if he comes back around ima do a whole lot worse to him!!!! mad.gif
My car is faster than yours,and mine has no 3rd gear.

bobdragster

• Without 無限Limit
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 Honda Prelude
    Garage View Garage
JERRY!

JERRY!

JERRY!

JERRY!

crazi-85crx

Would you lose it?

Simply put, No. But you sound pretty upset dry.gif. You still over-reacted though and should probably realize the consequences you may face now, other than not gettin your girl back.

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
why do we do stuiped shit for a girl. dry.gif
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
QUOTE (rollz87civic @ Nov 17 2006, 11:52 PM)
why do we do stuiped shit for a girl. dry.gif

for some reason they have that kind of power over us

QUOTE (86_crxsi @ Nov 17 2006, 11:30 PM)
she told him no so my brother pulld over and punched the fuc out of him

good for your brother. glad he did something about it.

as for the rest:
i wouldnt have acted as dramatic about it. first i would have talked to her. made sure she was okay, calmed her down, etc. even if nothing else, the calmness would have given the "friend" time to get out of the car. your reaction is what kept him in the car.. i mean, who would get out to that? wait till she calms down and either call her up or drop by her house and try to talk to her. make sure to appologize for what happened and ask her how shes doing/ how she feels. make sure to be sensitive blink.gif , let her know that you care. honestly if she completely stops talking to you because of something someone else did, thats uncalled for. but just try to be there and let her know you care. just my two cents.

86_crxsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    Garage View Garage
Yeah i apoligized to her and asked her how she was doing at the track.She just won't talk to me now.Dramatic?No im sorry but if someone touches a girl like that when he is 18 and she is 15...thats fukd up...then telling her he is gonna take her back to his place and fuk her....no thats not gonna slide with me.If you feel like talking it over is a good idea me and u have nothing in common!!!anyways If he comes anywere near me or her then somebody will be going to jail and the other the city morgue!!!!

rollz87civic

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (drag13honda @ Nov 17 2006, 10:36 PM)
for some reason they have that kind of power over us

there power sometimes get use in deep sh**t or worse in jain or killed

Posted Image

RIP GLEN

86_crxsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (crazi-85crx @ Nov 18 2006, 12:46 AM)
Simply put, No. But you sound pretty upset dry.gif. You still over-reacted though and should probably realize the consequences you may face now, other than not gettin your girl back.

What consequences?i mean she wont talk to me and she is the only thing I feel like i lost!as for my "Friend" Ima hurt him next time I see him...If I see his truck in town it wont have any glass or lights when I get done with it!Am I over reacting?HELL NO!!!imagine if this was your wife,girlfriend,daughter or sister...what would you really do?

rollz87civic

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
all this shit happened over a 15 year old.. thats sad

Posted Image

RIP GLEN

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
QUOTE (86_crxsi @ Nov 18 2006, 01:02 AM)
Yeah i apoligized to her and asked her how she was doing at the track.She just won't talk to me now.Dramatic?No im sorry but if someone touches a girl like that when he is 18 and she is 15...thats fukd up...then telling her he is gonna take her back to his place and fuk her....no thats not gonna slide with me.If you feel like talking it over is a good idea me and u have nothing in common!!!anyways If he comes anywere near me or her then somebody will be going to jail and the other the city morgue!!!!

heh. i didnt mean it like that. i just mean, before anything i would have tried talking to her, let her know she is first priority in this case. by dramatic i just mean i would have acted calmer, just to basically lure him out. its just, if you are already all angered trying to drag him out of the car, he isnt going to get out. where as if you act calm at first, he is more likely to get out. the whole situation is screwed up and he was definately in the wrong. i really hope his gf went through with what she said, and his crap was at the curb when he got there laugh.gif

QUOTE (rollz87civic @ Nov 18 2006, 01:03 AM)
there power sometimes get use in deep sh**t or worse in jain or killed

i had knives pulled on me and crap cause of this one girl. she was trouble. and she brought much more trouble with her.

86_crxsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (rollz87civic @ Nov 18 2006, 02:25 AM)

man fuk off dude she is worth me fighting for....im only 17....yes this shit is messd up....she just has alot of stuff going through her head right now.and I swear im still pissd about it.Im prolly gonna goto his house tommorrow and make that lil bitch pay for it.

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
QUOTE (rollz87civic @ Nov 18 2006, 01:25 AM)

...yeah.. but i mean, how old is he? he sounds pretty young himself. it isnt any different than an older dude fighting for his [older] girl.

EDIT: guess he answered that right before i hit the submit button. oops

QUOTE (86_crxsi @ Nov 18 2006, 01:32 AM)
man fuk off dude she is worth me fighting for....im only 17....yes this shit is messd up....she just has alot of stuff going through her head right now.and I swear im still pissd about it.Im prolly gonna goto his house tommorrow and make that lil bitch pay for it.

uhh. i dunno what the laws are there. but based off of the laws we have here i wouldnt go to his house. that opens up quite a few loop holes in the laws and such meaning he can get away with doing alot more to you. if its done right you could end up shot and he would never be punished.

Edited by drag13honda, 18 November 2006 - 02:35 AM.

86_crxsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    Garage View Garage
im 17 so we are legal.but he is not because he is 18.But i just got so much shit on my part right now and i really dont need this

QUOTE (drag13honda @ Nov 18 2006, 02:36 AM)
uhh. i dunno what the laws are there. but based off of the laws we have here i wouldnt go to his house. that opens up quite a few loop holes in the laws and such meaning he can get away with doing alot more to you. if its done right you could end up shot and he would never be punished.

naw that lil bitch aint gonna do anything to me.but ima make him taste the end of my boot.ima kick his teeth out.u dont dothis to a girl man....i'd never do this to her and she knows that but Im not sure whats gonna happen

rollz87civic

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (86_crxsi @ Nov 17 2006, 11:32 PM)

you dont have to get your panties in a bunch... tongue.gif i am only 16...dont do something stuiped man.. its just a girl...we all have had these kinda of things happen to use one time in our life.

Posted Image

RIP GLEN

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
QUOTE (86_crxsi @ Nov 18 2006, 01:40 AM)
naw that lil bitch aint gonna do anything to me.but ima make him taste the end of my boot.ima kick his teeth out.u dont dothis to a girl man....i'd never do this to her and she knows that but Im not sure whats gonna happen

some people just dont have any kind of control or respect dry.gif

have you tried calling her or anything?