‎1986 Honda Crx, Run In Scca Gt-4 (now Gtl)

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

waytotall77

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 2 1984 civic hb's, 2 1991 caprice classics, and the newest member of the family is a 2011 Elantra L 6 speed..
I found this add its not my car I wish smile.gif ‎1986 Honda CRX, run in SCCA GT-4 (now GTL) spares, tandem axle enclosed trailer included $13,000. Located Cayuga,ON. For tech info tel:807-226-5476 . To view tel:905-772-5590..

When the second-generation CRX was introduced in 1988, King Motorsports and Mugen laid plans for the world-beater SCCA GT-3 racecar. The tubular chassis was constructed by King Motorsports and the powertrain produced by Mugen. Mugen sent two engineers to live in the States and help develop this car. The result was another two SCCA National Championships and utter domination of the GT-3 class from 1989-1993. Eight of these cars were constructed for clients all over the world. The head engineer from the GT-3 engine program, Tenji Sakai, would later become the head of the Mugen/Honda Formula-1 engine program[email="http://london.kijiji...dIdZ335325564"] I hope that link works for you's and this even has the wide bodey kit,, well its a Real GT car smile.gif

aka Totall, why you ask.. Because I am 6/7