• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

Drive-By

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 3g AE53 civic Brown Top
LOL firsrt post in the UK section wink.gif

Well the story starts back end of last year when my girlfriend Livy bought me a car to use to get to work and back after my last one suffered a fender bender thanks to a lady being sick at the wheel wacko.gif

We found a little 3g on ebay that had had alot of resto welding done but needed a little more TLC to get her on the road.

In glorious Grandad Gold/Beige with matching bowel brown interior, which I kinda think is so bad its cool.

((pics to come))

We've got 5 weeks until the start of the UK show season and 4 cars to complete for April, and if we do we can start on the 3g and have a week to build her. We have already sourced full 1g integra running gear (Brown top with vac advance, full rear set up including brakes, full front setup including subframe and brakes, brake servo, shocks, rear springs, 14" steel rims and fuel pump) and yesterday the motorbike carbs arrived biggrin.gif . Gearbox should be here tomorrow and exhaust is 4 branch is getting ordered today.

She still needs the welding completing but its pretty much just the two rear arch repair panels to fit and then its off to my girlfriend (who works as an airbrush artist in a local custom spray shop) to repaint in the Grandad Gold wink.gif

Tall order but we love a challenge to get the adrenalin flowing.

Will post pics soon as the camera is charged wink.gif