Guys! Who Wants Rpr Stickers!?

• You cannot reply to this topic
81 replies to this topic

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
First, I want to say, this guy is a fucking god.

He made me custom RPR stickers, of my design, 3 color, in 30 minutes. And I was waiting for him to start for 15. This guy is amazing. And the cost? $10 CAD.

So: Who wants some?

This is the design I have (How it came):

And this is it on my car:

More pics in my gallery

We can do other designs, too. All you gotta do it tell me what you want, how many you want, paypal or money order me, and I will send them out. Instant turnaround time, no joke!

This is it guys, you want your RPR stickers, I am going to hook you up!

CHEERS!!!
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Change the white to silver and I'm in. You didn't use the right font though... smile.gif
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeah, I preffered this font, looks faster, and the old font is really thin, too...

C'mon Tom, this is the 2004 Run!

So how many do you want? 1 pair is $10, and Shipping.... I don't know yet, I might have to send them in an oversize envelope, because they are 11 inches long... I'll let you know. Silver *should* be the same price, I will make sure and let you know tommorow, when I stop by with all the orders tonight.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

nivek2002

Ok well im going to be nit picky biggrin.gif

I would rather have the original font, AND your colors arent right, RPR colors are Red, Grey, Black. Not Red, White Black. rolleyes.gif

But thats just me and I already have some on my sedan and im getting custom sized ones for the CRX anyways. Thanks for putting in the effort though!

Kevin

DarkHand

Those look really nice! biggrin.gif

They're a tad big for my taste though... They look to be really good quality, would they maintain their sharpness at somewhere around 6 inches in length?
DarkHand

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yes, the colours are different, but white shows up better on a window decal than silver does... thus my decision.

Also, I figure I got a heck of a deal going, and those who have been wanting them for so long can finally have them...

IF you guys want the original font, just let me know, I can do that too....

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
6 inches is half that length, half the height, too.

I don't know how well that would go, just because the vinyl would be so much thinner. They should be okay if you wanted a 6 inch logo that was text only, that way the text size could be boosted a bit.

The price would be the same, though, he is basically charging for time to make them, not difficulty (these aren't that hard to do)

Let me know.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

calmoc9

• C.E.L. 4-life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 crx si. FINALLY PUT THE ZC IN!! turbo coming soon. 12 Titan Pro 4X, 07 Accord EX V6 6MT dd
    • Image Gallery
what dark hand said. if you can shrink them to about 6 in. you got a deal.

scott
"Why dont you just put a pussy on the front of that car? It takes more money than I do." - The Wife

vouch thread 1 2

QUOTE (kaymo @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure its no ferrari, and its no pussy magnet

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Okay, so you guys want the same style, shrunk down to 6"?

Same color scheme and everything?

Email me @ [email protected], my PM folders are too full to accept more messages at the moment dry.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'm down for a pair of the 6" versions. Just let me know where and when to send the moolah.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I don't feel comfortable doing the 6" versions.

I took a look at what it would look like, and this is what I came up with:

That bottom one is the 6" version, its WAAAY too small.

I would be okay with 8" versions, I just don't want you guys getting something that won't look good.

If you REALLY want 6" stickers, I can try some, but I am almost guaranteeing that they won't turn out right, being too thin...

Think it over and let me know.

I am going to make a list, if you guys want some, add yourselves. Remember, a pair is $10, or slightly more, depending if the bigger ones need special shipping.

So far I have:

1. RPR - Regular Size, Silver text and line instead of White
2. Darkhand - 6" Regular look.... I suggest 8"
3. calmoc9 - 6" Regular look.... I suggest 8"
4. Disco Stu - 6" Regular look.... I suggest 8"

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

Dan-O

I'm in for a set!
They fit on the side rear windows of a CRX too, right?
I like the ones in your first post. They'll be easy for my buddy to see as I'm passing him.
smile.gif

Edited by Dan-O, 17 February 2004 - 07:38 PM.

eezerz

QUOTE (rpr @ Feb 17 2004, 01:06 PM)
Change the white to silver and I'm in. You didn't use the right font though... smile.gif

same here, did you say a PAIR for $10??? i'm in for 2 pairs then... the font looks good but i opt for the RPR colors as well(silver).... awesome job man.... pm me when your availible so i can go get them.....
peace wink.gif
eezerz

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yes, the stickers will fit fine on a CRX window!

1. RPR - Regular Size, Silver text and line instead of White (1 pr.)
2. Darkhand - 6" Regular look.... I suggest 8" (1 pr.)
3. calmoc9 - 6" Regular look.... I suggest 8" (1 pr.)
4. Disco Stu - 6" Regular look.... I suggest 8" (1 pr.)
5. Dan-O - Regular Size, Regular Style 9 (1 pr.)
6. Eezerz - Regular Size, Silver text and line instead of white (x2 pairs)

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
I want mine same as tom's...2 please.