Keihin Carb Help?

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

Cbreiter

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic GL, 1985 Honda Civic crx
I'm looking for a rebuild kit for a keihin carb rebuild kit. I ordered one from rock auto, but it seems to be for an entirely different carb. I have 3 carbs total, but they all seem to have issues. One was "rebuilt" with rtv (bad idea, not done by me), another works good but leaks past the o-ring on the electric valve on the back, and also around the diaphragm, and the 3rd one leaks around the diaphragm aswell. According to the numbers, I think one comes from a 1.3 hf. Near as I can tell, what I should have is equivalent to an autoline C342. Does anyone know where I can either find a good carb, or a good rebuild for them?

Cbreiter

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
2af1fb703db157efab7a54c1c86fe41d.jpg

Here is two of the carbs.

CITS

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip

When I rebuilt mine I used a Fuelmiser kit. I can't remember the kit number but everything was a perfect fit. My carby was off a 1986 AH civic.

GeezRX

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: Only loaners at the present time!
    Garage View Garage

Rebuilt the carb on my '86 CRX using a Walker #15898 kit sourced from O'Reilly's

"Old and usually in the way" - Check out my '86 3G build in "VIEW GARAGE"

Cbreiter

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Do you know if o'reilly's ships? I'm in Canada

Cbreiter

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I just checked. It's the same as the kit I have from rock auto. None of the parts or gaskets fit unfortunately. So far I've only found rebuilt ones for sale, for about $475

Cbreiter

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Through more research I've found out it's a "Canadain carb" with manual choke. For some stupid reason all the parts stores in Canada carry parts for the US carbs.