Need Help From Someone In The Us

• You cannot reply to this topic
42 replies to this topic

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I need some assistance from a willing member in the US. I have been trying to get a Mad Catz XBox 360 MIDI adaptor for Rock Band 3, and have had no luck. I've been pre-ordered at Amazon forever, with a current ship date sometime in March. I'd rather not wait, so if someone is willing and able to hit a Best Buy (I've heard that ones with a Music/Instrument section have them, but that it's with the XBox peripherals) and see if they have one of these:

MIDI Pro adaptor

And then also willing to buy it and ship it to me in Canada, that would be super awesome. I'd obviously pay for everything.

Help!

Thanks
Tom
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2013 Cadillac SRX, 2003 Hummer H2
    Garage View Garage
An online check of availability indicates no Best Buy stores near me have one available. I will check around some more.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!
Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (4N2NR @ Jan 19 2011, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
An online check of availability indicates no Best Buy stores near me have one available. I will check around some more.

I forgot to mention that it will NOT show on the online stock check, it will only work in-store in the employee stock program. That's where the favour comes in...you have to actually go to the store...

93hpCRX

• Greasemnkey
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRXSI
Have you checked here?

Newegg

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
gamestop.com should have them.. new or used..

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
Tom,

Like 93hpCRX shows earlier, NewEgg is showing them as a Pre-Order as well, with a release date of 2/4/11:

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16874104197

I just called the Best Buy here in town and they don't have any in stock, and they don't show any kind of availability on their system. I asked if they have ever stocked them and he said there was no record of ever selling one at that store. I don't think they are released yet here in the U.S.

David

EDIT: Just found this:

http://www.joystiq.c...apter-shipping/

I guess they are out there somewhere, but not in my area I guess.
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeah, I should have mentioned that Best Buy is the ONLY retailer that actually has stock, but no-one knows exactly WHERE they have them. Lots of PS3 and Wii ones out, just not the Xbox ones. Trust me, I know that lots of places have them pre-ordered, but only Best Buy has them (potentially) on the shelf. Gameshark has them, but they don't ship to Canada. It's been quite a struggle to get one, I've heard of guys in the US buying all of the ones in stock at Best Buy then sending them to Canada or overseas. Of course, they are on ebay, but I'm not paying $200+ for one, I want one, but not that badly... smile.gif

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: -------- 1986' CRX Si (X2) -------- 1993' GMC Sanoma SLE
    • Image Gallery
Aren't you lucky that I jumped on RPR yesterday before heading to my local Best Buy? lol Had to pick up a cable and asked the guys there, no dice. Don't have one near me either.

EDIT: I will be at the other location in my area today to get together with a friend. I'll run in and ask them. I'll let you know.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
I do sales rep work for dell sometimes at a local bestbuy, I'll give it a try today, after I get the exhaust hooked up on my b series, open header, eg coupe (cop magnet!)
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

importzero

i have a friend that work for best buy and ill ask him today when i see him to see if they have in stock for u or if not to order should be easy for him to do
turbo zc !!!!!!

monkeey

• Banana Powered Monkey
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2007 Honda Fit Sport, 1987 Honda Civic Wagon RT4WD
    • Image Gallery
ill check also, i live next to a bestbuy and there is a gamestop place not too far, ill update this later

UPDATE: all places have them 'on order' , sorry

Edited by monkeey, 21 January 2011 - 11:33 AM.

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Awesome, you guys rock!

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I checked all in my area , nobody has them.. Most are all on backorder fastest one to get them in is Target.com at 4 weeks.. sheesh.. Must be a wanted item.

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well, the other alternative is that I order it from Gameshark, but they don't ship internationally, so I'd have to ship it to someone in the US and then have them ship it to me.

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: -------- 1986' CRX Si (X2) -------- 1993' GMC Sanoma SLE
    • Image Gallery
You could ship it to me... I don't really care and I get packages successfully all the time. Then, I just slap a new label on it to you, if you could cover the shipping charges, and it will go out the next day.

I checked the other Best Buy btw... no good. Sorry man. Everybody must want this thing pretty bad. I google'd it, and it looks pretty cool cool.gif