Ne Members Report!

• You cannot reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

Emmaus, Pennsylvania here...although my '85 HF is in teardown stage at the moment. Won't be ready for a meet for a while.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I hail from Rossiter, Pa. It's near Punxsutawney, the Weather Capitol of the World and home to Punxsutawney Phil.

And to clear up the confusion about what is considered the Northeast U.S.:

DSMTimeline.jpg

19CRX86

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 CRX
Umm i guess ill put where i'm from even though u prob don't care lol i'm kinda new. but anywho im from Pittsburgh,PA. u can say all around the city im everywhere around here. yay!! vrooom vrooom!! c-ya!
yeah!....

OL' Skool

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic 1.5L, 1989 Acura Legend 2.7L
Reppin' Lebanon, PA. Although I just moved from East Orange, NJ seven months ago. Drivin a beater 86 sedan.

It may look fugly, BUT OH LOOK!!....You're walking! Need A Ride?....Hmm...Naaaaaaa!

Sgt. Pepper

Sgt. Pepper, down4ce, crash - Emmaus, PA biggrin.gif
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

RFL85CRXSI

• The Martinsburg Intimidator!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Holy hell, theres yet another Emmaus member...
BTW, I am thinking about setting up a meet either here in Martinsburg or at Summit Point Motor Park. If I get one together in M-burg, it would most likely be at the park and in late spring/early summer... If its at Summit Point, it would end up being around Labor Day (durring the Labor Day Double when Summit Point offers "Parade Laps" around the track durring the lunch break...) I will have a thread about this and possibly a poll on what everyone would like to do fairly soon.

Suck my SOHC!
Im the VTAC sauze on your Honda Burger!

Zephyr

• On the Podium
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
If you are going to have a meet at Summit Point it should be held Hyperfest weekend with NASA. For the car show stunnas there is a car show. For the folks who want to try out driving at speed they have their shot gun rides and for those who are truely daring there are the HPDE groups where you will get 1.5 hours of track time on both Saturday and Sunday. You will also get to watch the most exciting race series, East Coast Honda Challenge along with all of the other NASA classes. Fellow RPR members Beno, Keith Edwards and myself will all be racing with ECHC. In the evening there will be drifting and then a contest of some nature that involves beautiful women that are not wearing a lot of clothing.

HyperFest07 will be June 23rd and 24th.

Z

Edited by Zephyr, 30 January 2007 - 10:31 AM.

1985 CRX Si H2 Racecar
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with a WRX swap

RFL85CRXSI

• PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Good thinking Zephyr!

Suck my SOHC!

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 93 civic coupe and Si hatch, 07 Dodge Megacab dually 3500 Cummins Turbo diesel truck, 75 chevy blazer, 79 Chevy Truck, 59 Ford Fairlane 85 Chevrolet Camaro.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Jun 25 2006, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Emmaus, Pennsylvania here...although my '85 HF is in teardown stage at the moment. Won't be ready for a meet for a while.

We could always push it there. Just slap the rear axle in it and the front suspension under it.

Are we talking any dates yet??

I'm thinking about trying to get my car back on the road.
"GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

<---- Me Being Sniped by CHRISFDUDE on EBAY!! HAHAHA

RFL85CRXSI

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well, the Emmaus meet was back in October...
As for the Summit Point meet, I'll have a thread up fairly soon...

Suck my SOHC!

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 93 civic coupe and Si hatch, 07 Dodge Megacab dually 3500 Cummins Turbo diesel truck, 75 chevy blazer, 79 Chevy Truck, 59 Ford Fairlane 85 Chevrolet Camaro.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (RFL85CRXSI @ Feb 19 2007, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, the Emmaus meet was back in October...
As for the Summit Point meet, I'll have a thread up fairly soon...

Ya I was to the Emmaus meet. Just looking for some dates to plan for. Figured maybe they would move the Emmaus meet up in the year. Looking forward to it/them.
"GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (86dx @ Feb 20 2007, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya I was to the Emmaus meet. Just looking for some dates to plan for. Figured maybe they would move the Emmaus meet up in the year. Looking forward to it/them.

*Might* move the Emmaus meet up a bit into Sept. and possibly change parks...have to discuss with down4ce. We got lots o' time to plan it.

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Feb 20 2007, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Might* move the Emmaus meet up a bit into Sept. and possibly change parks...have to discuss with down4ce. We got lots o' time to plan it.

And lots of time to get that car back together in time for the meet.

RFL85CRXSI

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeah, Liz BETTER be at the meet this year! Im planning on having both (the DX and the Si) up this year...

Suck my SOHC!

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (RFL85CRXSI @ Feb 20 2007, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, Liz BETTER be at the meet this year! Im planning on having both (the DX and the Si) up this year...

LOL - I'm tryin' to have her done by summer. If she isn't done in time, we'll just have to have the meet at my house so you can still see her. LOL laugh.gif

How you gonna have 2 cars there?