• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
I am just barely technically competent enough to turn on a light switch, so imagine my issues with resizing images for use in avatars and signatures.

Could someone please take pity on my and give me a thumbnail description of how to resize images?

Thank you for your help.

Scott

Yes, I deserve all the abuse I will recieve for not being able to perform this most basic of computer skills function. So vent your spleen upon me if you must, I can take it. But please toss in the wisdom I seek.
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

toxicshit

i always user a program calles mihov image resizer.

you can download it from www.imageresizer.com its pritty basic and simple to use it can resize pictures and convert them from jpg > gif , gif > JPG bmp > jpg etc etc.

Greetings Erwin.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
You can also use photoshop very easily to resize the image and convert, I can get more in depth once you confirm if you are using it or not, and then there's Larry's favorite..... MS Paint hahahahaha. if you know how to manipulate it you can use it efficiently just let us know what you are using! smile.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
If you are crafty you can even use the gallery here if all you want to do is resize it. Not easy to describe how though. There are lots of programs out there, the above ones should work fine. Microsoft has Paint.NET, which is the evolution of MS Paint, but is more Photoshop like, and free. I actually support this one because it is developed by University students as a research project, not actually by Microsoft. They released a new version last week, as a matter of fact. http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
Thanks for all the help, I done figured it out.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
See, you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
hahahahaha that or you have to neuter them hahahahahaha laugh.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts