• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

1994rm250

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 crx si ZC
    Garage View Garage
Hey i seen on the gallery a few guys had one piece carbon fiber hoods i was wondering ware i can get one from ... if any one makes one thanks angelo
I say "Just Do It". Fcuk the "Just Buy It" philosophy. Let the rich primdonnas spend their money. I'll take ugly but badass backyard vehicle anyday.

AIM- rolloutperf

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
you cant! Mr Disibility (heeltoe auto) used to sell them, but they are currently OOP.
good luck finding one, and if you do be prepared to spend $500.

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yes They are currently not in production as of now. there is a thread if you use the search function(type in carbon fiber hoods) about why they are not in production and possible future plans.

I'm not too sure how many carbon fiber one-pieces were made, but it has to be under 30 total ever produced <<just guessing. I may be wrong though could be more, but I doubt it. SO THEY ARE "RARE" so to speak.

I was lucky to fetch mine on craigslist for $100 but that was just a sheer luck, right place/right time kind of thing.

once in a blue moon a member who is parting his ways with the 1st gen will put one up for sale.. but that also is a rare sight..

1994rm250

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 crx si ZC
    Garage View Garage
al right thank you now since i prob cant buy one ... can i use a 88 an up crx hood that i can get to fit does any one kno ?
I say "Just Do It". Fcuk the "Just Buy It" philosophy. Let the rich primdonnas spend their money. I'll take ugly but badass backyard vehicle anyday.

AIM- rolloutperf

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
nope! totally different fit. I guess you could stick one on there but itll look completely out of place!
Really you best bet is to hold out until Mr Disibility finds another producer.