• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

ADRex

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 CRX si
    Garage View Garage

***CLOSED***I'm looking for the si trim side skirt panel for the driver side of my 1g rex, was the victim of a sideswipe i guess, I don't care if it has minor cracks or small chunks missing as long as they are not too too big.

Edited by ADRex, 11 August 2016 - 08:39 AM.

CoritoCrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 Crx Si, 91 Crx DX

Any luck on responses?  I'm looking for the same panel.  There's a company called Medievel Pro that makes stronger, aftermarket panels but they're expensive, to the tune of $500 a piece!  Let me know if you have any luck.  I've been able to find some on ebay but the issue will always be damage on delivery, unfortunately (as you know) these parts get very brittle as they age.

Vicious

Idk about $500 a pic but they are around $300

http://m.ebay.com/it...0959?nav=SEARCH

If you sign up for the heeltoe emails they usually send out additional 10-20% off coupons every now and than.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

solorex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1991 Honda CRX Si, 1987 CRX dx (project)

I have a pair of great condition Si skirts in black.  No cracks.  Items located in Vancouver, BC Canada so shipping will be kinda expensive on these.   But I have them.

87CivicDXguy

• Hondamanextraordinaire!!!
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX HF, '95 Blazer LT, '80 Cutlass Supreme 455 (Not Gutless!), '92 GMC Sierra 350 4X4, '81 Honda CB900 Custom & CX500 Deluxe Motorcycles & Honda ATC's!
    • Image Gallery
I've got a black pair of those in really good condition and have successfully shipped them before but I think shipping was 40-50 bucks. I don't think they would have any problem fetching 100 bucks a piece, maybe more since they're so hard to find undamaged but I will consider a reasonable offer.

BTW, I'm parting out my '87 DX hatchback ... blew the head gasket. If anybody needs something from it just PM me! The parts are nice and so is my price!