Help! Ive Been Scammed! Maxoutracer

• You cannot reply to this topic
182 replies to this topic

kaymo

• Mr.Ididntseeyousittingthereofficer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 74'vert Blazer, 84redrexHF (RIP), 87blackrexSI, 91STDhatch(resurrected for beater)(RIP again)
ok its been probably 5 months since i sent MAXOUTRACER otherwise known as Jesse Chan 90 dollars via paypal for the following items:

Left and Right rear brake calipers for 89 integra

driver side bumper lights 89 integra

88 Accord NGK plug wires

After 4 months of jerking me around, he agreed to also include one 1980's E30 BMW "bottlecap" wheel that he was just going to throw away. he told me he would get paid friday and ship monday. then he told me he did not have the money to ship my parts. as i need my parts ASAP, i offered to use my fedex account and send him a PAID shipping label, and that if he was a stand up guy he could simply pay for the shipping later, or if not at least i have my parts. he agreed to this and has since stopped responding to me.

that was over two weeks ago.
he refuses to answer ANY AOL IM's, myspace IM's, emails or phone calls.

His AIM names are MAXOUTRACER and HondaIntegraZC. his phone number is 415-613-2873. i called today and it says hes not accepting calls to try again later

also he gave me his address. perhaps there is an RPR member nearby that can help? if someone would go pick up these parts i can send you a paid FEDEX label to ship these parts to me.

Jesse Chan
60 Cotter St
SanFransisco CA 94112

anyone that can help, or perhaps contact admins on G1teg.org, please let me know!!!!

any important info, you can message my phone directly at [email protected]
THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
QUOTE (kjeffery @ Apr 17 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet again Scott, you have all the answers

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 17 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. All the answers are in the Kakabox build thread.

QUOTE (Lymitliss @ May 26 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohh yeah I guess that makes sense. King Kaymo has all the answers :lol:

C8V6C

Someone from Cali should come to the rescue hopefully! I hate these stories...I hate scammers more

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

Maine_Honda_Racer

• Can't stay off the race track!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1993 Civic EX Track Car, 1987 Crx Si Ice Racer, 1990 CRX Si Track Car, 2004 Dodge Durango
Scammers for the definite lose! I hope you get it straightened out.

Ben

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact, I rock out an RPR decal!

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I would go do it but he is about 170 mile round trip through bay area traffic. Anybody closer? Its funny none of the 1Gteg guys have had problems with him, only us RPR guys..

GLHS988

• Spyder-Man
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1984 CRX Spyder, 1987 Shelby GLHS, 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT
QUOTE (kaymo @ Sep 24 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
also he gave me his address. perhaps there is an RPR member nearby that can help? if someone would go pick up these parts i can send you a paid FEDEX label to ship these parts to me.

Be happy to help out. Please PM or send an e-mail to me at [email protected] . Thanks.

Warren
A WarrenTee is better than a guarantee. This WarrenTee is for life.

"I never thought about dying. The day you were born, it was already written down the day you're gonna check out. Now, I'm not gonna throw myself under a truck, but I'm not gonna worry about when I die. I'm ready to move on when that day comes." - Carroll Shelby (January 11, 1923 - May 10, 2012)

http://karakullake.b...eet-photos.html

olskurida

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si, 00 Integra GSR (Stolen), 01 E55 AMG (sold), 07 Audi A4 S-Line
    Garage View Garage
Sorry to hear about your situation Kaymo, I too bought stuff from that dude a while back. It took him like a month to respond to my e-mails and PMs. I was finally able to get Maxoutracer to send my stuff by contacting one of the moderators: Chaos325, TsunamiZC-t, Bag, or 1GoldTeg on g1teg.org. I think TsunamiZC-t is your best bet.

Funny thing is, He was once (or still is) listed as one of the moderators for the "for sale" section. Maxoutracer is still selling on the g1teg.org maybe you can jump on one of his for sale thread and remind him.

Goodluck

GLHS988

• Spyder-Man
  • PipPip
QUOTE (GLHS988 @ Sep 24 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Be happy to help out. Please PM or send an e-mail to me at [email protected] . Thanks.

Kaymo,

Stopped by Maxoutracer's home this afternoon. He was not at home. I left my phone number with the family asking for him to call me. Sorry -- No progress on your parts today.

GLHS988

"I never thought about dying. The day you were born, it was already written down the day you're gonna check out. Now, I'm not gonna throw myself under a truck, but I'm not gonna worry about when I die. I'm ready to move on when that day comes." - Carroll Shelby (January 11, 1923 - May 10, 2012)

olskurida

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si, 00 Integra GSR (Stolen), 01 E55 AMG (sold), 07 Audi A4 S-Line
    Garage View Garage
Dam GLHS988 you are so gangster and so nice at the same time.

I know who to call, if i ever get scammed by someone in cali haha biggrin.gif

kaymo

• Mr.Ididntseeyousittingthereofficer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 74'vert Blazer, 84redrexHF (RIP), 87blackrexSI, 91STDhatch(resurrected for beater)(RIP again)
aint he tho? mad props to a great guy who is going out of his way for some redneck over 3000 miles away! biggrin.gif thanks again bro i hope you catch up with him soon!
QUOTE (kjeffery @ Apr 17 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet again Scott, you have all the answers

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 17 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. All the answers are in the Kakabox build thread.

QUOTE (Lymitliss @ May 26 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohh yeah I guess that makes sense. King Kaymo has all the answers :lol:

GLHS988

• Spyder-Man
  • PipPip
QUOTE (GLHS988 @ Sep 27 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stopped by Maxoutracer's home this afternoon. He was not at home. I left my phone number with the family asking for him to call me. Sorry -- No progress on your parts today.

Update: No progress. Your seller has not called. I was hoping he would phone by now, but I'm guessing now that this is not going to happen. I hate when people don't handle their business.

GLHS988

• Spyder-Man
  • PipPip
QUOTE (kaymo @ Sep 28 2009, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
aint he tho? mad props to a great guy who is going out of his way for some redneck over 3000 miles away! biggrin.gif thanks again bro i hope you catch up with him soon!

Thank-you, but I haven't accomplished much of anything.

blackteg89

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 89 IntegraLS & 88 Teg SE
ohmy.gif I dunno seems hes lagging everywhere

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
I have let the Admins of g1teg know what is going on. I will keep you posted with what is going on on their end.

Best of luck to you.

Edited by drag13honda, 30 September 2009 - 02:21 PM.

Tsunami_ZC

• G1 Integra>all*
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 2001 Integra Type R (Sold)> 1989 Integra ZC-t / 1989 Integra ZC / 1981 Civic CVCC / 1978 Civic CVCC Hatch / 1979 Honda CT70
QUOTE (olskurida @ Sep 24 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to hear about your situation Kaymo, I too bought stuff from that dude a while back. It took him like a month to respond to my e-mails and PMs. I was finally able to get Maxoutracer to send my stuff by contacting one of the moderators: Chaos325, TsunamiZC-t, Bag, or 1GoldTeg on g1teg.org. I think TsunamiZC-t is your best bet.

Funny thing is, He was once (or still is) listed as one of the moderators for the "for sale" section. Maxoutracer is still selling on the g1teg.org maybe you can jump on one of his for sale thread and remind him.

Goodluck

He is no longer a moderator of the For Sale forum or if at all in any section if I remember correctly, due to issues like this. It was a confilct of interest. Jesse is no scammer, he just tends to get busy with other things and his commitments to sales take a hit.

If my vouch is taken with a grain of salt I completely understand, but I agree his lagging is unacceptable and i'll contact him to see whats the hold up.

Edited by Tsunami_ZC, 30 September 2009 - 04:18 PM.

Steven aka "TsunamiZC-t"
~2001 Integra Type R (SOLD)
~2000 Infinti G20t
~1989 Integra ZC-t
~1989 Integra ZC
~1988 Integra SE
~1981 Civic CVCC
~1979 Honda CT70
~1978 Civic CVCC HatchBack

"Hi , my name is Steven, and i'm addicted to Old School Hondas"

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
Thanks for stepping in Steven. For those that don't know, Steven is one of the Admins on g1teg. Jesse has always been a large part of the g1 community, but it seems like this is becoming a reoccurring problem. He still holds the moderator title on a few of the sections. I think this is the furthest Jesse has gone out of the way to avoid shipping parts, at least that i've seen.

I also got a response back from Ryan (another Admin on the forum). He says that Jesse has kind of gone MIA over there lately, but he will do what he can. I will continue to update the situation if there is anything to be updated.

Thanks, Matt