• You cannot reply to this topic
225 replies to this topic

gunslinger

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
Last time I checked they were building the biggest movie theater in the world about 1 mile out of oklahoma city going into moore on I-35 that would be a meeting place or we could meet at crossroads mall its right next to i 240 and i 35 those are just suggestions I would think they should be done building that theater by now I will have to check at christmas because I am living in the panhandle of oklahoma now. I am wanting to check out ea hatches car.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
is there a local forum site that the local guys use to organize meets? I wouldn't mind joining in on a meet or something.
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

Texrex

• In Texas we measure distances by how long it takes to get there.
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87' CRX DX
    Garage View Garage
I'd like to go. I have a bunch of family in OKC so I wouldn't even need to get a motel. My uncle makes his own beer there sometimes not that crappy 3.2 stuff. Count me down as a definite maybe. I will know better when we get closer to a firm date. BTW OKC has nicer roads than Tulsa for sure but most roads in town are straight as an arrow. Meeting up at one of OK's many lakes would probably be alot more fun to drive. I know the drive to Lake Ten Killer in southeast OK is wild as hell.

Texrex
"You are what you do when it counts"

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 88 Civic DX, 90 CRX DX, 80 Trans Am, 10 Fit Sport
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (gunslinger @ Dec 14 2007, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last time I checked they were building the biggest movie theater in the world about 1 mile out of oklahoma city going into moore on I-35 that would be a meeting place or we could meet at crossroads mall its right next to i 240 and i 35 those are just suggestions I would think they should be done building that theater by now I will have to check at christmas because I am living in the panhandle of oklahoma now. I am wanting to check out ea hatches car.

I think the one your thinking of is right off I35 in Moore. And its still not built yet.
Posted Image

gunslinger

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
thats the one

CarNutCertifies

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 71 chevy pu, 87 CRX DX"Pip squeek", 87 CRX DX "Pip Squeek II"
Gunslinger....What exactly are you looking for It may be easier to find a specific part than to find a complete car somewhere. There are not any 1g CRXs in the Pryor Yards. But i know Archer auto salvage in Tulsa can get just about anything.

EA in a few months i will be needing those fenders.....if you still have them.

I am still a maybe the car is still in the garage and I lost my job for about a month but i am back at work now....A weekend trip is cool for me. Would love to do the bricktown in OKC, Lakes are still to cold in March to do any swimming....As of right now I would have to show up in my probe......ugh. I have been forbidden to build my car until the wife gets her car.....I will keep an eye out for donor cars in my area and let people know when i find them, BTW there are several 2nd and 3g hatches at Frailey's auto salvage in (ready for this one) Chouteau (Show-Toe) i was there two weeks ago getting parts for the Probe, 918-476-5203.
87 CRX DX, "Pip Squeek"
87 CRX DX "Parts Car"
86 CRX SI "Currently being built" DD
86 CRX DX "The Project" -(retired) - stripped
71 Chevy PU
81 Chevy PU
01 Dodge Ram 1500 (sold/traded)
97 Honda prelude DD
92 Jeep Cherokee "Slug" (parts)
91 Jeep Cherokee "Slug II"
92 Ford Probe GT Turbo: it blew up, got stripped, and then crushed....back to my CRX...What was I thinking...Oh yea it was free.
Ford........At least they circled the problem...
38 Desoto 2 door sedan (a project that I will someday get around to)

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
depending on whats running and whats running reliably count me as a maybe!
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 yamaha qt50, 2007 civic si sedan(wife's)
    Garage View Garage
Does anyone volunteer to have it or reserve a place for us to all meet at. And if possible an address. Thanks.

Going to the meet
1. 86hamstersi------Any Friday or Saturday in March

2. DEIVIONCRX

3. badpenny

4. zakats

5. ea_hatch

6. gunslinger

Maybe's List

1. TheOdditie

2. Gimpalot

3. D Jaws II

4. crxls

5. CarNutCertifies

6. squareback

7. alphanuderek

8. BigOrange

Edited by 86hamstersi, 26 December 2007 - 11:11 PM.

A grown up living with their parents is a loser.

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
What does everybody want to do. There is indoor carting, and the possibility of a AutoX, or the typical parking lot meet and food shit. I can organize some stuff if everybody will throw ideas out.
Posted Image

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (DEIVIONCRX @ Dec 27 2007, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What does everybody want to do. There is indoor carting, and the possibility of a AutoX, or the typical parking lot meet and food shit. I can organize some stuff if everybody will throw ideas out.

I am up for indoor carting, or even watching AutoX
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

squareback

• Nothing's stock at this house . . .
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 90 Civic Si, 89 Civic Si, 16 Pilot, 13 Ruckus
    • Image Gallery
I was planning to drive the 1500S, but if we were doing an autocross, I may just have to tow down the CSP car . . .

Mike
No power . . . no weight

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I dont want to get everybodys hopes up but the AutoX is just a possibality. My local board started doing a monthly AutoX and were looking to start back up in March.
Posted Image

squareback

• Nothing's stock at this house . . .
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 90 Civic Si, 89 Civic Si, 16 Pilot, 13 Ruckus
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (DEIVIONCRX @ Dec 27 2007, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont want to get everybodys hopes up but the AutoX is just a possibality. My local board started doing a monthly AutoX and were looking to start back up in March.

That's fine. I was just thinking out loud. Or in typed words. Or whatever.
No power . . . no weight

Ron Erickson

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic - Rally Prepared - KIA 2003 Ford Focus
    • Image Gallery
Slap me on the maybe list, I'll be able to move up to the for sure list whenever there's a hard set date (I'm sure that's how everyone else is). I don't mind driving down from Rolla one weekend, but driving down from STL is a bit of a stretch for me.

I'll make sure to keep checking this thread now, I'd love to meet you guys, I've only ever seen a handful of 3g Civics and 1g CRX's in person, two of which I own/have owned!

Think we could find a big grass field next to a parking lot? Autox in the parking lot and Rallyx in the grass field! (I'm sure I'd be the only one in the grass, haha)

CarNutCertifies

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 71 chevy pu, 87 CRX DX"Pip squeek", 87 CRX DX "Pip Squeek II"
Hey Devion how about doing this at one of our lakes? We have Snowdale state park up here, Its free for the day with camping and RV hook ups that can be rented, We could easily get 300 cars in there, plus for a cruise we could all head up highway 82 to Grove, (about 30 mi of curvy two lane that will test all suspension setups while maintaing speedlimits) Now this is in Northeast Ok on Hudson Lake (Salina, Ok) and the cruise could end up on Grand Lake (Grove,OK) somewhere like honey creek or similuar. The only thing is most ppl seem to want to do this in the OKC area Can you think of something like this down there? Maybe Lake Murray to Lake Texoma as an example. If the Northeast idea sounds fun let me know i can scout a location on Grand Lake to hold this thing at. The Northeast run could include stops at Lake Spavinaw at the spill way and then up thru Disney and a drive over the worlds longest Arch Dam to little blue park or something.
87 CRX DX, "Pip Squeek"
87 CRX DX "Parts Car"
86 CRX SI "Currently being built" DD
86 CRX DX "The Project" -(retired) - stripped
71 Chevy PU
81 Chevy PU
01 Dodge Ram 1500 (sold/traded)
97 Honda prelude DD
92 Jeep Cherokee "Slug" (parts)
91 Jeep Cherokee "Slug II"
92 Ford Probe GT Turbo: it blew up, got stripped, and then crushed....back to my CRX...What was I thinking...Oh yea it was free.
Ford........At least they circled the problem...
38 Desoto 2 door sedan (a project that I will someday get around to)