• You cannot reply to this topic
57 replies to this topic

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
A lot of red-meat eating (hard core conservative) Republicans where never too happy with John McCain. Too soft on immigration, too wimpy on social issues, too eager to cooperate with Democrats (he co-authored a bill with Ted Kennedy!), he just did not seem like the guy to carry the Ronald Reagan Legacy forward.

In a stroke of genius, he finds Sarah Palin to run with. She has the conservative creds (Alaska succession?) to warm the cockles of the most Neo of Neo-Cons. Maybe a few steps to the right of Attila The Hun, she is actually a woman of accomplishment (and more accomplished than Hillary IMHO, but that is not saying much as she has been riding Bill's coat tails for a long time). Sarah is so (relatively) young and vibrant that she makes Johnny Mac look like a cadaver when they stand next to each other.

So hard core Conservatives- Are you happy now? Will it be easier to vote for that closet liberal McCain or will you still be tempted to write in Ron Paul's name on your ballot?

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Not to mention she is one HOT MAMMA.. LOL.. She is very easy on the eyes (to me at least). I like the older women..

Stuckey85si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 Crx Si with Blacktop D16
This guy is writing in Ron Paul.

EPcivic

• 2008 & 2009 EP National Champion
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
VPILF

You gotta give credit to the guys who registered the website vpilf.com two monhs ago, with no idea she was even in the running.

-Chris

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Never underestimate the danger of a large group of stupid people.
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (firstgencrx @ Sep 5 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never underestimate the danger of a large group of stupid people.

people that debate politics?
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (crxls @ Sep 5 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
people that debate politics?

What????????
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

oldrexer

• Gonna go Sith
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 99 Q45T, 90 E250, 94 Aerostar, 87 Crx Si, 73 Krager Kustom Koach,68 BMW 1600, Vista FV, Margay Brava KT-100, 77 KZ650B, 72 Raleigh Professional, 66 Schwinn Panther, etc.
Scott,

She is great. Still will not be voting for McCain. Not like it matters, my electoral votes will go to McCain anyway. Kinda like no matter who the last two conservatives in California vote for, their electoral votes will go to the messiah.

Might write in Ron Paul for fun. Maybe Dan Patrick...(not the sports guy). But, the big point of order is that you seem to want to make him (Paul) a conservative. He is not even close. He is a libertarian regardless of what letter is behind his name. Just like McCain is a liberal, no matter what letter is behind his name.

Next, what is "(Alaska succession?)"? Did you mean, Alaska secession, as in quit the USA,? Or is Alaska in line for something? I heard something about that (secession), but not sure where. I think that only one state has the guaranteed "legal" right to secede. Let you figure that one out. Clue: Only state to be admitted to the union by treaty as opposed to purchase or annexation.

Not sure about the outcome of this thing. I am sticking with my original plan anyway. Move to the country, build my bunker, and wait. He he he he.

Happy Friday!

Richter77

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si 1990 civic si
    Garage View Garage
Scott, I agree with you that Sarah is way more accomplished than Hillary. C'mon, govenor of a state, that's big even if it is of Alaska. I don't think the GOP is going to be able to pull this one off though. GW has done way to much damage. Either way, I guess we are going to see history being made. It really is an important election. -Bill.

Nuge in 2012.

NeverEndingNinja

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic
Ron Paul FTW.

oldrexer, its NH that has clearly preserved its right to secession, correct?

Oh yeah, if Ron Paul is way too old in 2012, I'll totally vote for the Nuge. I'm down for eating venison and wild turkey every night of the week, while wearing loin cloths and not brushing my long, flowing locks of total manliness.

84b18

• I drive a quadracycle
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 84 crx b18, 85 crx si, 85 straman convertab, 04 AP2 S2000, 06 Element
i just read an article that here 17 year old daughter has a baby
just something i found interesting
Oh, you don't know if it's legal?
you're in california of coarse it's ILLEGAL!!!!!

ChrisF-dude