Fs: 1985 Wagovan/shuttle

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

Shiskabobnut

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1981 Lincoln Town Car; 1985 Honda Civic wagovan; 1973 VW beetle
Blue 1985 Honda Wagovan/Shuttle 4WD wagon for sale. 5spd manual, with SL (super low) gear. (Pre real-time 4WD)

This vehicle currently does NOT run, (see below) but is a great candidate for restoration. The vehicle can be ran from a jug, and does engage in both forward and reverse gears.

Paint is in fair shape, with only minor rust (mostly surface except one or two spots *see photos) No cracks in any glass/windows. All doors open and close as should as well as windows rolling up and down.

The main problem with the vehicle is the fuel system. Brand new fuel pump. The fuel tank had pinholes in it, but has since been removed and cleaned, fiberglassed over, and red-koted on the inside. It is ready to be reassembled with the proper filler hose, and sending unit. (Not included with sale. *see tank photo) When running, A/C fan blows, radio plays, and all lights seem to be working.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the vehicle, feel free to send me a message! Asking $1500, open to offers. Message me for photos!

Edited by Shiskabobnut, 09 July 2020 - 09:29 PM.