85 Stamen Convertible For Sale, Or Parts.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

jesse24

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 CRX convertible

1985 Stramen Original for sale or parts. Stamped with st1037.  63337 miles.  I'd like to offer it here before ebay/craigs list etc.  Heavily modified. Has a d16a1 with dual weber side drafts that are brand new.  Heavy torsion bars, pacesetter header, corbeau seats, ground control coil overs.  Andy's body kit.  I bought it in 1998 from original owner. 

It has a significant rust problem.  Pans and rockers are bad.  Body is beat up.  Header panel is shot.  Side plastics are shot.  Convertible top and carpets are decent.   The is low compression 90 PSI, in 4th cylinder.  I had head rebuilt, and new head gasket, etc, but still shows low compression.  Most likely a ring.  Sucks..    It starts and runs okay.  Absolutely rips at high rpm and the webers sound unreal.  I could never get it to idle right, idle is all over the place and rises on own.  I'm pretty sure it's because of low compression.  Anyway, I'm old and done with it.   I'd sell car without the head and webers for $1500.  I'd like 2300 for it as is, simply because the webers and d16 dual manifold are worth a fortune.  I'm going to part it out soon, and am happy to hear offers for parts.  My cell is, two-6-seven, 8-two-5, zero-4-six-2.  Email me at [email protected].   I'm not sure if this post is against rules, but I'm new to this, sorry.  Best, Jesse