Race Suspensions For Sale

• You cannot reply to this topic
64 replies to this topic

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
QUOTE (badpenny @ Dec 18 2005, 10:34 PM)
You know what handling charges are.... the BS sellers have to put up with.  Listing the item, packaging the item, The time spent in line at the shipping agency (which is even more entertaining if you haven't had your coffee first thing in the morning).  Answering STUPID questions like, How Much to ship, Do you have paypal, Will you make sure the item doesn't poke my eye out when I am installing it.  You know stuff like that.  Personally I think he shouldn't have even advertized.  He should have just sat there and expected everyone to know.  And when they asked a STUPID question like, "How much is shipping"  He should have gotten online and posted,  "If you have to ask, Its too much for you."

Why do I say this?  Because.  It does happen.  Everywhere.

Thank you. But here's the funny thing - I don't even charge "handling fees" - I guess I'm too fucking nice. I figure I'm making a little money off the parts and someone else is getting something in exchange that they can use, so it's a "win win." I charge EXACTLY whay UPS.com says it will cost to get it there, and sometimes the f#cking UPS Store charges me more than their website said it would be, and I just EAT IT, because that's MY PROBLEM, not the buyer's. My TIME, and TROUBLE, HELL, that's free.

Like I said, this is my last f#cking time putting something for sale here.
Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

2006 SCCA SeDiv ITB Champion
2002 East Coast Honda Challenge H5 Champion

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
Isnt that Jeff420---> <----spider!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Dec 18 2005, 10:44 PM)
there are no Mc Donalds in iraq!

Give it a couple of years. Hopefully you'll be home long before then. Then you can go to McDonalds more than one time with the money you didn't spend on these parts.

And dude, you completely ignored my for sale post and only wanted the t-bars for a third of what I wanted for the parts, even though I said I wouldn't separate the stuff. Why are you even giving me shit about this? If you had wanted the parts that badly, like I said earlier, you shoulf have bought them and than found someone to go in on it with you after the fact.
Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1gTeg90 @ Dec 18 2005, 10:47 PM)
Thank you. But here's the funny thing - I don't even charge "handling fees" - I guess I'm too fucking nice. I figure I'm making a little money off the parts and someone else is getting something in exchange that they can use, so it's a "win win." I charge EXACTLY whay UPS.com says it will cost to get it there, and sometimes the f#cking UPS Store charges me more than their website said it would be, and I just EAT IT, because that's MY PROBLEM, not the buyer's. My TIME, and TROUBLE, HELL, that's free.

Wow. I thought I was defending your decisions. I am sorry. I didn't understand that you didn't want any support. I learned my lesson the hard way. Thankyou.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

MakDiesel

• She'll do 80 mph in 2nd gear and 45+ mpg, not simultaneously
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '89 CRX HF-Z1 ~ no carpet, no A/C, no muffler, earplugs optional '97 Hatch DX-Y5 ~ Roll cage & lean burn
    • Image Gallery
Not that any of this is my business, but I hate to see hosility on RPR. I'd like to think this board is above the crap seen on Honda-tech, honda-acura, etc. Anyway, 1gTeg90, I don't think you were wrong in this, you have a particular way of selling your goods, and you did it your way. To everyone else who asked first, yes it sucks but I've been in the same position. Parts such as these are high quality, rare in most cases, and at a good price in a package. The parts were gone in less than 17 hours, from start to finish so it's safe to say jumping into this purchase was a given if you really wanted it. Now, 1gTeg90, don't let this experience and ppl's bitterness deter you from offering up future parts on this site. My suggestion to remedy all of this crap is next time include in the description your zip code, the approx. weight of the parts, the dimensions of the box, and then no one should even ask "how much to ship to...?" b/c they can go get their own quotes with your specs. It's how I have done things in the past and it always turns out better than it has here. My $.02, no offense to anyone, but if someone says "I'll buy it" and another says "what's shipping to...?" then I'll go were the money is. You'd be a fool not to. Mak
QUOTE (therealtime)
i see you did a world class rape on the rest of the vehicle lol.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
I said $150 shipped! someone chime in on this...
If hes selling the whole package for $300
Is $150 Shipped a bad deal?
1GRPhotography
MySpace

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Dec 18 2005, 10:54 PM)

I can't side with anyone. I open my mouth and everyone trys to kick in my teeth. I'm out.
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (badpenny @ Dec 18 2005, 10:46 PM)
Buyer----><-----Shipping & Handling services

And yes there is a McHammeds

LMAO...i have to find this restaurant...maybe they serve the Michael Jackson burger....

What is that u ask?

Big piece of met between 2 little buns!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip
QUOTE (badpenny @ Dec 18 2005, 10:53 PM)
QUOTE (1gTeg90 @ Dec 18 2005, 10:47 PM)

Wow. I thought I was defending your decisions. I am sorry. I didn't understand that you didn't want any support. I learned my lesson the hard way. Thankyou.

No dude, sorry, I'm not biting back at you. I do appreciate what you said, and agree with it. I was just saying I wasn't even trying to screw anyone by jacking up the shipping price for time time and trouble, I'm just really pissed right now at the response I've gotten from these guys.

Sorry if I came off negatively towards you. I appreciate what you said.
Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip

If I went to the trouble to say in the first post DON'T ASK ME TO SELL ONE PART SEPARATELY, then yes, $150 shipped is a BAD FREAKING DEAL. The stuff is already packed up, and I want it gone. Not to 10 different people, all to one, like in MY FIRST POST.

Reading is fundamental.
Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip
QUOTE (badpenny @ Dec 18 2005, 10:55 PM)

I can't side with anyone. I open my mouth and everyone trys to kick in my teeth. I'm out.

I owe you a beer someday. Sorry dude. Wasn't directed towards you.
Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
You have PM. cool.gif

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I just sad because by the time I saw the thread it was sold.. sad.gif

I'd prefer you to have listed ebay, I would have had a chance, even on a 1 day auction. Plus, you can set it up to allow discounts/adjustments, just have it so that if an RPR member wills the bid they get a % or fixed dollar amount off the closing cost.

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip
QUOTE (MakDiesel @ Dec 18 2005, 10:53 PM)
Not that any of this is my business, but I hate to see hosility on RPR.  I'd like to think this board is above the crap seen on Honda-tech, honda-acura, etc.  Anyway, 1gTeg90, I don't think you were wrong in this, you have a particular way of selling your goods, and you did it your way.  To everyone else who asked first, yes it sucks but I've been in the same position.  Parts such as these are high quality, rare in most cases, and at a good price in a package.  The parts were gone in less than 17 hours, from start to finish so it's safe to say jumping into this purchase was a given if you really wanted it.  Now, 1gTeg90, don't let this experience and ppl's bitterness deter you from offering up future parts on this site.  My suggestion to remedy all of this crap is next time include in the description your zip code, the approx. weight of the parts, the dimensions of the box, and then no one should even ask "how much to ship to...?" b/c they can go get their own quotes with your specs.  It's how I have done things in the past and it always turns out better than it has here.  My $.02, no offense to anyone, but if someone says "I'll buy it" and another says "what's shipping to...?" then I'll go were the money is.  You'd be a fool not to.  Mak

Advice taken, and I agree to an extent. But, some people will ignore whatever information you post and then want to argue about it. Live and learn, and in the spirit of Christmas, I'm "making a list" - a list of folks to ignore if they want to buy any more of my stuff. smile.gif

Seriously, it's ebay from now on. I'll post up a notice to you guys who are interested in bidding, but no more selling here.
Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
dude what do you think when i ask if you have paypal... you pm'd me with "shipping is 46$" thats it".... when someone asks for paypal they mean business...well its done and over with good luck..... I wouldnt have bought them anyways if you didnt have paypal....plus credibility was eliminated after you posted the 2nd set was soft and spongy then deleted that like 10 min later....thats why i asked if you had paypal cause that was a shiesty move...