• PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 00 Dodge Durango, 01 Ford F250, 99 Chevy Tracker, 82 suzuki rm250
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
that sucks.....

ok,to whoever bought this, i will pay decent money for a set of illuminas
"You play hard to get, I play hard to get rid of" Fez, That 70's Show

my website if you need parts for your car, and i don't have them at on my website, just pm me. I can get most of the common parts for our cars.

my vouch thread

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
i dont know...but i think we (etmydst and i) may have bought them...but IDK for sure...they guy hasnt got back to us...
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
QUOTE (etmydst @ Dec 18 2005, 07:54 PM)
yea who got it??? I asked if you had paypal and never replied back???hmmm. that sucks if i look at the posts i think firstgen and i were the first to reply and i sent 1 e-mail and 1 pm asking if you had paypal... first come NOT FIRST SERVED..

I replied to your PM immediately with a shipping quote. I got your email and an email from another individual at the same time and replied to both of you with shipping quotes at the same time. He immediately replied that he would take the parts, and I never heard back from you after PMing you the shipping quote. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but there's nothing that I can do about that now.

When I say "first come, first served" I mean first person to say "I'LL BUY IT" not first person to ask if I have Paypal or how much is shipping. If you meant "I'll buy it" by asking that, sorry you should have been more clear. Asking for a shipping quote does not constitute a sale in my book, otherwise I would have sold a lot of shit that I still have because 20 f@*king people asked for shipping quotes and then I never heard from them again. FIRST PERSON TO SAY "I'LL BUY IT" IS FIRST SERVED. That's the way it happened, like it or not.

Once again, sorry.
Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

2006 SCCA SeDiv ITB Champion
2002 East Coast Honda Challenge H5 Champion

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Golf Alpha Yankee!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Dec 18 2005, 09:44 PM)
Golf Alpha Yankee!

No it's not GAY it's called FAIR.

One thing's for sure, it's ebay from now on. No more bullshit with selling things here first in order to give members first dibs. People get their ass on their shoulders if they don't get their way. You guys have taught me a lesson.

As far as who bought the stuff, I'll leave that up to them if they want to say they bought it. Not my place to say.

Edited by 1gTeg90, 18 December 2005 - 09:50 PM.

Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
dude...who buys anything without knowing how much it will be to ship...we had cash ready and u didnt get back to us until today...
1GRPhotography
MySpace

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Dec 18 2005, 09:58 PM)
dude...who buys anything without knowing how much it will be to ship...we had cash ready and u didnt get back to us until today...

WRONG

I replied to his PM immediately after getting it and his email last night. Did he get the PM? I don't know. I have no way of knowing that. All I know is there was someone else also with cash ready and they were the first to say they would buy it, so they got it. It's as simple as that. And I'm pretty damned sure if I wanted something that badly I would go to UPS.com and "guesstimate" at the MOST that shipping could possibly be and buy it regardless of the actual dollar amount. I have bought stuff in the past not knowing how much shipping would be, but I knew I really wanted and needed the parts and I didn't want to not buy it over $5 or $10 dollars in shipping charges.
Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Wow blink.gif This is a new standard.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
so if i would have "guesstimated" that it would have been $3 to ship then you would have sold it to me?
1GRPhotography
MySpace

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Dec 18 2005, 10:32 PM)
so if i would have "guesstimated" that it would have been $3 to ship then you would have sold it to me?

You are forgetting about handling charges.

You know what handling charges are.... the BS sellers have to put up with. Listing the item, packaging the item, The time spent in line at the shipping agency (which is even more entertaining if you haven't had your coffee first thing in the morning). Answering STUPID questions like, How Much to ship, Do you have paypal, Will you make sure the item doesn't poke my eye out when I am installing it. You know stuff like that. Personally I think he shouldn't have even advertized. He should have just sat there and expected everyone to know. And when they asked a STUPID question like, "How much is shipping" He should have gotten online and posted, "If you have to ask, Its too much for you."

Why do I say this? Because. It does happen. Everywhere.
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
ok...$.50 for the trouble...after all...thats how much i would have made packing that stuff
1GRPhotography
MySpace

1gTeg90

• Now known as 1gCRX90
  • PipPip
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Dec 18 2005, 10:32 PM)

rolleyes.gif

Yes, I would have sold the parts to you, but I would have charged the actual amount that shipping would cost. Your "guesstimation" would only have served the purpose of helping you decide whether to "pull the trigger" or not.

If you had figured shipping would be about $35.00 and you had said "Hey Richard, I'll take the parts" the I would have said "GREAT! Your total will be $346.00!" Then you would have bought the parts, and it would only have cost you $11 more dollars than you had figured. That ONE FUCKING TRIP to McDonalds.
Richard Floyd
1987 CRX Si SCCA ITB #90

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
there are no Mc Donalds in iraq!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Buyer----><-----Shipping & Handling services

And yes there is a McHammeds