86 Crx Si Project

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

{CHOPZ}

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 CRX SI
i want a list of everything needed for a b swap in my first gen rex! i have a heavily modded ew4 its not enough power for me! i have had zc's an they lack in aftermarket support! i have a built b16 with usdm gsr cable tranny and i can handle the wiring i know mounts and axles i need to know about shift linkages an misc thanx

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
What is your location?

Keith

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

{CHOPZ}

• Granny
  • Pip
QUOTE ({CHOPZ} @ May 19 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i want a list of everything needed for a b swap in my first gen rex! i have a heavily modded ew4 its not enough power for me! i have had zc's an they lack in aftermarket support! i have a built b16 with usdm gsr cable tranny and i can handle the wiring i know mounts and axles i need to know about shift linkages an misc thanx

i live in lakeland florida im an hour from tampa or orlando either way im new to rpr

Vicious

i'll take that ew4 off your hands whenever you pull it. as for what you'll need all can be found wiki faqs at the top of the forum........OR you could have a looks see in the "Swaps" section and you'll have your answer aswell.

fyi i'm in tampa if you need anything.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

{CHOPZ}

• Granny
  • Pip
QUOTE (Vicious @ May 19 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'll take that ew4 off your hands whenever you pull it. as for what you'll need all can be found wiki faqs at the top of the forum........OR you could have a looks see in the "Swaps" section and you'll have your answer aswell.

fyi i'm in tampa if you need anything.

omfg man ive been looking for all kinds of stuff an thanx for yall help

Vicious

shoot me a pm wink.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
whats your idea of heavily modified EW? unsure.gif
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

{CHOPZ}

• Granny
  • Pip
QUOTE (zakats @ May 20 2010, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whats your idea of heavily modified EW? unsure.gif

it has 4to 1 headers full exhaust has a cam great mid range power 2000-7500rpm i run it hard i believe it has internal work? i traded my ef four door for it (sohc zc gude cam dohc zc pistons block gaurd 75 shot zc trans) an the crx when we raced had me by well over 2 cars untill i sprayed!! it sounds like quagmier from family guy giggidy giggidy lmao