• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2013 Cadillac SRX, 2003 Hummer H2
    Garage View Garage
Found on another forum but looks like lots of folks from different forums will attend this meet.

That's right folks! Its time to announce this years Sonic meet. This has been going strong for 2 years and has generated endless hype and fun. We want to continue that success into this year's event! We are expecting well over 500 people to show up from over 50 different forums and clubs to caravan from all over the northeast and decend onto Sonic on April 11th, 2009! In the past, people have caravaned from Chester county, bucks county, montgomery county, Philly, New Jersey, Lancaster county, Reading area, York area and some have even come from farther away than that!

Whats new this year? We have relocated to the Morgantown, PA Sonic Drive-in. After overrunning Ephrata 2 years in a row it was clear that space had become an issue. Morgantown has a lot more of that to offer and should result in much better parking situation. Sonic and the local authorities have been made aware of this so please be on your best behavior and such. We want to continue to represent ourselves well and keep this event going!

When: Saturday April 11th, 2009
Rain/Snow Date: April 18th, 2009
Time: Noon at Sonic
What: Meet and Cruise to Sonic Drive In in MORGANTOWN, PA
Address:
850 CROSSINGS BOULEVARD
MORGANTOWN, PA 19520

MAP:

If enough interest is generated from the high end car groups, we will arrange for VIP parking so that your vehicle can be kept right where you want it. Please contact [email protected] with inquiries about that and with any other questions!

Original post: http://www.tristatet...ead.php?t=73353
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!
Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    Garage View Garage
Just got an email on this meet:

"Hey Everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that the 09 Sonic Meet is still on for Saturday, April 11th at Noon in Morgantown, PA. There have been a lot of questions floating around pertaining to whether or not this meet is going to happen because of the weather. Reports are showing that the rain will only come in the morning and should be out of the are between 10am and Noon. That should leave us with a day that only gets better as it goes on. So, with that being said, PLEASE pass on the word that this is DEFINITELY still on. I am going to be posting on all the forums I have access to but I encourage each of you to post on your respective forums to make sure everyone knows. Also, PLEASE remember to bring some canned food for our food drive! We are really hoping to surprise the local charity with an enormous amount of canned goods. This meet wouldn't a sucess without all the attendees so I'll be happy to see you all there!

- Jon

PS. The usual rules/advice applies. NO Douchebaggery, NO burnouts, NO insanely loud music, NO Revving, etc. The local and state police have been made aware of this event by the organizers so they will be watching. "

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

Sgt. Pepper

I will be attending. Liz is ready to go.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (4N2NR @ Apr 10 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PS. The usual rules/advice applies. NO Douchebaggery, NO burnouts, NO insanely loud music, NO Revving etc. The local and state police have been made aware of this event by the organizers so they will be watching. "

counts me out dry.gif

When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    Garage View Garage
I'm gonna pass on this meet, do my honey-dos, and plan for Wilqs meet.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    Garage View Garage
Looks like a good turnout despite the weather.
Here is a link to some pictures (not mine but from someone who was there...obviously):
http://www.flickr.co...157616639639162
Photos © & courtesy of: ars0nist4

SEX - StreetEXtremes