• You cannot reply to this topic
56 replies to this topic

T-Bone

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 89 Civic Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
So Im on my way to work the other day, as I jump into my civic I notice that my Crx drivers side door is a lil cracked open. This is strange to me because I make sure to always lock up my car. Then I notice...hmm where oh where are my RCI 5 point belts on my drivers side? So I open the door and find them stollen, Check my ignition and it looks to have had a flat head skrewdriver hammered into it. This I find a lil funny because there in no battery in the car, hence no starty. But I am still pissed off that they stole my belts and messed up my ignition which I now need to replace because my key will not work anymore. So to all the thefts out there just a little warning...When I find you I shall break your legs biggrin.gif HAHA thanxs for letting me rant. -Matt

Cäz™

• I love Wal*Mart
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 93 Civic Lx sedan
Bastards (shaking fist in the air)...Im thinking of installing some type of locking pin mechanism so even if a theif manages to unlock the door, they still wont be able to open it tongue.gif . Oh yea...someone stole my bike a few weeks back...and i think i saw them ride away with it right in front of me too...and when i find my bike and the guy, i am thinking of kicking his face in. just because the dirty mexican (not implying that all mexicans are dirty) can't afford a bike, it doesn't give him the right to steal mine...which was 300 bux, he could have easily taken the neighbors 35 dollar wal-mart bike...but no...he took mine, and when i find him, he will pay... mad.gif

I like fried rice

Facebook me!
http://www.myspace.com/xcazx "...but like i said, i am not desparate...seriously. just bored..."

Airjockie

• I LIKE RED (spray-paint)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
I've been hit a few times in the last few years.....

but I've outsmarted them...hehe

when they touch my stuff...they better be close to a hospital.....

sure...it makes working on my cars a little more tricky...and if I forget where I put them...it hurts...but I know not to even work on my car till I remember where I put all the little buggers....

the buggers in question are just simple little surgical razors mounted on a bolt ...from a cnc gerber machine...they easilly thread into an empty nutplate, or I have fabbed nutplates to the car, and where most crooks stick thier hands to take things is where the blades are.... rolleyes.gif and a few other places...like hood cables, wheel wells......etc.... wink.gif

sure...I might get sued, fawk it....as long as I know some lowlife is hurting from an attempt to steal one of my cars, or some equipment from them...they will get cut, and they wont feel it untill it's too late.....plus it gives me a trail to track them down to and I can get to them and stomp their heads in before they can call the police or a lawyer....and if they do call the police...all I have to do is go and remove them from the car before the cops come...and then there is no case....and no lawsuit.

I have also thought about useing a huge capasitor and hook it up to a bare wire to the sterio case....but that might be a little to tricky to perfect the arm and un-arm method... ph34r.gif

Now.....what car do I have these things in, and/or where are they? ph34r.gif

Funny...I still have all my car's...and I live 60ft from the Bridgeport ghetto.... rolleyes.gif
87 CRX SI, Wide body, and still not running...RB25DET?!?!?!
74 260Z....going to get rebuilt soon....
07 Subaru outback...Daily Driver...

Surestick

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX. Upgrades (so far) Illuminas on all four corners, new rims & tires & Eldo's carb mod. Needs some rust repair. 1993 Civic Si as a daily driver that I have sworn to keep stock (so $$ can go to the CRX).
I think we are mostly lucky in that there isn't much demand for our cars or their parts aside from upgraded radios, etc. They aren't really on thieves radar because they they aren't going to re-sell them or their parts for much.
Good thing thieves see no worth in emotional attachement!

It's funny, I'm a pretty non-violent guy, live & let live & all that, but the thought of someone stealing my stuff really gets to me. I don't think I would have a problem really beating on someone who I caught stealing something from me especially my CRX or one of my mountain bikes.

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Oh my God Air you are sadistically evil and I LIKE IT!

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
i know how you feel they got my dads sedan door buggered up the next night they did my civic then a year later they drstroyed my car getting in the pass side and stole my sterio sysyem over 1000+ bucks and icbc wonted to rightthe car off too so out the sterio and my car the buggers. but i told icbc to you knwo what ansd took the car back and fixed ot my self for 70 bucks and now have battle wonds on the door wher i bentthe door back in to shape to fit the door frame they pulled it like a 22 degrees out of the frame at the top after they punched ALL the door locks and couldnt still get in.

dame it anyways. now im a gm a 2 key system.

vervepipes

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '84 CRX
when i had an old car of mine broken into, they took the stupidest of things:
-shaving kit (left my bags and bags of army gear though)
-speaker covers (guess they were worth moth then the speakers)
-tools(i'll leave this one alone)
-floormats (not! i swear taz, i will get you back!)
-clunky, way outdated cell phone (maybe they needed another brick to finish thier house?...)
-brand new cd
-4 hour old hubcaps (damn, i got them plain and not flashy so nobody would take them)
-and finally a cheap diskman.

although i was a little upset... cough, cough..... i was a little happy the robber cut himself open while breaking the side glass. i spent weeks trying to find a car with the same hubcaps and taz floorats i had..... dry.gif

ftenney

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 crx si, 1996 jeep cherokee
    Garage View Garage
thievery isn't too big around the mountains here.. occasionally a car radio or speakers.. but not much to worry about.. sorry about you guys who have to deal with them :\

shadowboy

• RPR Resident Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF, D16A1-powah
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (3gencivic @ Nov 7 2004, 02:09 PM)
i know how you feel they got my dads sedan door buggered up the next night they did  my civic  then a year later  they drstroyed  my car  getting in the pass side and stole  my sterio sysyem over 1000+ bucks and icbc wonted to rightthe car off too  so out the sterio and my car the buggers.  but i told icbc to you knwo what ansd took the car back and fixed ot my self for 70 bucks and now have battle wonds on the door wher i bentthe door back in to shape to fit the door frame they pulled it like a 22 degrees out of the frame at the top after they  punched ALL the door locks and couldnt still get in.

dame it anyways. now im a gm a 2 key system.

you need to take a typing class. and take a grammar & spelling one, too, while you are at it. my head hurts after trying to follow this incoherent mess.

Edited by shadowboy, 07 November 2004 - 02:39 PM.

Shawn
--------
1987 CRX HF, black top D16A1 power.
Best ET so far: 15.130 @ 88.53mph

demon2180

man that suxs dude cant wait will be getting my alarm soon cause people like to try and follow me so i lose them and then go home i hate people that do shit like that
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
shadowboy fuck off.

dont like it dont read it i have that dam disleacea shit so fuck off and so what im not the only one that spells shit wrong on here. i will start watching your post and pick them apart you fucker.

if this is your way to get off go pick on demon2180 and lemons they cant spell ether.

Edited by 3gencivic, 07 November 2004 - 04:04 PM.

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
settle down guys.. no hating.. i too mispell all the time cause i type fast and dont really care..

Anyways, as 3gencivic knows, breakins are pretty bad around here.. most of the time people just take your car to get from A-B then they ditch it or light it on fire..

even if you dont have valubles.. your car can be taken sad.gif

Edited by bigk3000, 07 November 2004 - 04:37 PM.

EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

shadowboy

• RPR Resident Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF, D16A1-powah
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (3gencivic @ Nov 7 2004, 04:53 PM)
shadowboy fuck off. 

dont  like it  dont read  it i have that dam disleacea shit so fuck off and  so what im not  the only one that spells shit wrong on here. i will start  watching  your post and pick them apart  you fucker.

if this is your  way to get off  go pick on demon2180  and lemons  they cant spell ether.

good luck. the only things you will find are capitalization issues, and only because i am too lazy to hit the "shift" key all the time (i still do for proper punctuation).

if you want to continue typing like a moron, be my guest. you aren't making ME look unintelligent with lack of punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

presenting your ideas intelligibly goes a LONG way to increasing your credibility.

and don't use that dyslexia bullshit excuse on me. that is all it is, a lame cop-out. i'd buy it just as soon as i'd buy a saturn.

Edited by shadowboy, 07 November 2004 - 04:42 PM.

Shawn
--------
1987 CRX HF, black top D16A1 power.
Best ET so far: 15.130 @ 88.53mph

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (shadowboy @ Nov 7 2004, 02:41 PM)
i'd buy it just as soon as i'd buy a saturn.

ouch ph34r.gif
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

vervepipes

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '84 CRX
settle down guys, i think nobody wants another fued or war occuring again like we've seen in the past