Jamaica Mon!

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

C8V6C

Here are some highlights of our vacation...finally got a few pics up, but wont bother everyone with all of them, since I took about 400+ pics tongue.gif I got pletny more where this came from (esp of the wedding), but dont want to host them all, or bore everyone with them lol

We landed in Miami, and customs said we could not use our notorized copies of birth certificates like they said over the phone....so we had my mom overnight the originals...but that ment we were stuck in Miami. Sucks right? tongue.gif I told them to take us to the nearest hotel on the beach....so they took us pretty close lol.

Right on the famous Collins ave...litterally not even a minute from South Beach front!

mmmmmmm biggrin.gif We tried to make the most of it, and even though we had shitty hours in the airport and all that hastle to get everything right, i think we had a great time in Miami.

Alright, fast forward....had a wonderful night in Miami, got the original BCertificates, and now flew to jamaica. Went through customs, went through like a 2hr bus ride to the resort....and finally to the room!

The view from the front door....im standing in the walkway

Outside the bedroom window! Beautiful Jamaica!!!

The whole resort and island was wonderfully put together....everything was done right, and soo lovely:

And plenty of fun stuff to do while we were out there....we did scuba too, which was nice! You could literally touch the reef you were that close out there! beautiful fish and wildlife out there!

me and Liz also got married out there if ya dont know.... tongue.gif My mother and my two sisters came out for about 2-3 days, and were there for the wedding. i have like a hundred pics of the wedding, but ill just post one:

(continued below)

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

C8V6C

And we also went to the famous Dunn's River Falls....that was a wonderful experience...you literally walk up the falls, and even up a waterfall! you wouldnt believe how fun and mind blowing it was unless you were there, walking up the falls yourself! I couldnt get any good pics of the big fall since the water was pretty strong...i had to leavemy camera in the safety box:

last but not least, this was our cruise ship that we were on for about 3 days...

laugh.gif Im just kidding...we drove by this and took a pic...not bad for doing about 50mph in a bus huh? That ship was HUGE, and looked awesome...i guess it was porting there before they head somewhere else in the carribean.

Overall....best time of my life, and I say that very confident. Me and Liz want to go next year for sure, but maybe we will try the bahamas or I hear St Lucia is beautiful. The BEST part of the resort is that everything is included.....your meals, your alcohol, even your tips are included. Even the WEDDING was included, and was put together very well...such a memorable experience. You literally leave your wallet in your room, and go eat wherever you want on the resort, we had about 11 resturants there of all sorts of food....and almost all of the resturants are 4-5 start quality! I had the best steak ive ever had out there...about 2in thick cooked tongue.gif and had some awesome lobster, scallops, and chinese cuisine among everything else. Along with all the drinks you could drink....me and liz usually had some concoction in our hands for most of the time, and our room had an in stock bar that they filled up when we asked, with juices, sodas, beer, Champane and everything else you would want to drink or mix.

If anyone was thinking of going somewhere far for a vacation/wedding/honeymoon or all put together, definetly give Sandals a shot. We stayed in the Grande Ocho Rios and i can say that there is NOTHING they could have done better...

Everytime i close my eyes and think of nothing...or start daydreaming...i usually end up there. Is that suprising?

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

ChrisF-dude