4th Official Rpr Bc Meet

• You cannot reply to this topic
61 replies to this topic

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I am itching for another meet, but instead of just sitting around and talking for most of it, lets make a small roadtrip of things!

I was thinking of doing this April 25th... one month away. Most likely considering the weather we would do a short (more or less) burn up to cypress mountain, where they have a nice big parking lot where we could take some pics, and hopefully it won't be too snowy, if snowy at all.... by then I would have my D15 Powered Civic there so you guys can finally see it.

So here's the deal: Meet up @ BCIT (n lot?) at 11:00 am, leave by 12:00, a quick burn on the highway and up the mountain (about 30-40 minutes of driving) and some pics up there, then a drive back home!

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

CRXdan

sounds good, my car is itching for a "burn up a mountain" now...
90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Oops, forgot to add the list:

1. Rampage
2. CRXDan

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

ImprtRcr02

• You Dare Mess With A Saiyajin??
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 04' Srt-4, working on the crx beast
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Damn mark you dont waste no time do you?? tongue.gif

ImprtRcr02

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Hell no, I intend to make a monthly thing of this.... for the HARDCORE members. Just watch, it will be just me showing up... rolleyes.gif

Think about it this way, the tighter we get as a community (12 cars, 14 members this meet) we will be able to invade more and more into local car clubs and at mission raceway (local drag strip) and really get our name out there, some publicity for Red Pepper Racing!

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

ImprtRcr02

• You Dare Mess With A Saiyajin??
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 04' Srt-4, working on the crx beast
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Just supply the necessary stickers and we'll do our best to represent RPR world-wide baby!!

ImprtRcr02

D16CRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1988 Honda CRX SI, 1991 Civic Sedan DX (HAHA my parts hauler)
Hey guys Im in for that meet. A Cruise would be great. I DO need some new tires before that though, so anyone with 195/60R14's for sale in decent shape, let me know. See yall on the 25th.

1. Rampage
2. CRXDan
3. D16CRX

Edited by D16CRX, 28 March 2004 - 09:41 PM.

cvcc_wagon

• PipPip
    • Drives: 1983 Civic Wagon 1.8l w/ sidrdraft Webers
    • Image Gallery
i wish i could, it's the day after i get home assumeing my car doesn't blow up on the way there. anyway im gunna be sleeping then. and then call every fool in town to get a job ohmy.gif
-Andrew Smit-
now the non-cvcc_wagon
mail to: smit_andrew (at) hotmail (dot) com
user posted image

-->Updated Honda Engine List Here<--

Mmmm... Webers

eldo

• Think outside the box horsepower
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86CRX 68Chevelle 69GTO
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (D16CRX @ Mar 28 2004, 06:41 PM)
Hey guys Im in for that meet. A Cruise would be great. I DO need some new tires before that though, so anyone with 195/60R14's for sale in decent shape, let me know. See yall on the 25th.

1. Rampage
2. CRXDan
3. D16CRX
4. eldo-running right this time so eezerz doesn't have to smell da fumes!

Hey Andrew,i got a nice set of 15's to trade for those 14's! tongue.gif
And Mark,we will invade Mission and CONQUER!!!(did i spell that right??-looks funny blink.gif )

Ed

Edited by eldo, 28 March 2004 - 10:38 PM.

Ed
86 Crx DX EW3 block EW2 ported head , Coltcams (nitrous/turbo Stage 2 Triflow )

T-25 with a blowthrough Keihin carb - 13 psi .

I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

Doodson

• DOODSON
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 Racing Civic , 1995 Street Civic CX , 2007 Honda Civic 4dr, 1992 Racing Acura integra
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Why not do a good cruise like to Harrison Hot springs or Alouette lake or somewhere further and when I say cruise I mean cruise and not drag race to the location. Although it sure is fun watching the guys beat the hell out of their cars.

CRXdan

street racing is bad, so are burnouts. remeber last meet i was there (the 2nd one?) you guys all peeled out of coquitlam centre and left me and sdubfid in the parking lot.

(lets race to mcdonalds!)
You guys just gota take it easy, lol
90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

D16CRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1988 Honda CRX SI, 1991 Civic Sedan DX (HAHA my parts hauler)
yeah no doubt. at todays meet everyone peeled out of the mall parking lot too. major heat score. Left me and eldo to drive out civaly. Maybe next time we can have a real cruise like doodson said.?

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Thats the plan... and by then we will have gotten our drag racing fix out of our systems at mission... ph34r.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

crxsteve

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '87 CRX DX
Burnouts...heat score yes....fun...DEFINATELY!. mwhahaaha biggrin.gif

eldo

• Think outside the box horsepower
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86CRX 68Chevelle 69GTO
    • Image Gallery
Thats exactly what is needed.A few friday nite races to get the stink out of everyone.(It makes street racing not so appealing)And D16CRX,you weren't that cival at the 1st stoplite when we were lined up with Rampage!!
Big dilemma though-half of brain says it's not good-other half says "Lets get it on-smoke those tires-sidestep clutch at 5000 on the green!---I'm so confused blink.gif

Ed
Ed
86 Crx DX EW3 block EW2 ported head , Coltcams (nitrous/turbo Stage 2 Triflow )

T-25 with a blowthrough Keihin carb - 13 psi .

I'ma in the Carburetion Nation