• You cannot reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Oct 7 2004, 06:22 PM)
If it tires bothering you, I have 2 good 175-70-13s you can use to get thru inspection. It seems with a B18 you'd need good tires to reign in that beast anyway. The brake thing is a big deal. A 1800lb car pushing 140hp, with wimpy brakes will get you from point A to point B real fast, but running over point C, D, E, and the rest of the letter spoutin gang at Sesame Street. You have the Accord for daily driving. Keep your baby, as a project car. She'll learn to love you.

well the brakes dont bother me so much because i should have made sure anyway, its the tires which are legal, reverse lights which arent mandatory and cv boot clamps that he just "dont like" that pisses me off. all of which he decided on before he ever looked under the hood anhd broke my fiberglass headerpanel.

pmpicci, our emissions dont even consist of a sniffer test, its just a visual check to make sure the catalytic converter, vacuum lines and all that shit are there (which they are) and then they pressure test the gas cap. emissions isnt even my problem, its just the stupid little shit where they can twist and bend the regulations and make a call on thier "best judgement".
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

D16CRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1988 Honda CRX SI, 1991 Civic Sedan DX (HAHA my parts hauler)
Man i dont want to be the bearrer of bad news, but if those are the only problems he pointed out then your ahead of the game, Boot kit 25 bucks, 4 good used tires for the 13 inch wheels 125 bucks MAX, fix the reverse lights. 25 bucks for misc wireing and bulbs and then like 4 hours of your time. Just get the car done and then hey, You can enjoy it. Just my too cents