In Case You Havnt Heard Of This

• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
http://somender-sing...tent/view/7/31/

I've heard a lotta claims saying they make pretty good power and increased drivability when doin this. I don't know if this has been posted here before but its worth a look. Kinda reminds you of cvcc huh?

your thoughts? oh has anyone tried this with one of our heads?

-Zak
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

Kanyooheermi

• 50C0J1M
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87CRX Dx
Intrestin.

hawk86

• ah rice is good.
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 91 nissan 300 ZX, 85 crx hf, bagged 94 s-10
    • Image Gallery
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif wow im going to do this!!!!!
http://www.redpepper...showtopic=27167

NO kittie thats my pot pie! NO kittie......Mom kitties bein a dildo.......well i know a certain kittie thats sleepin with mommy tonight..

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
good luck!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

RineRacing

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I don't see how this could apply to the EW motor, as the combustion chamber is already the same size as the cylinder. Most of the example pictures there are on motors that have significantly smaller combustion chambers relative to the cylinder size, thus plenty of area to ‘groove’.

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
Interesting indeed!
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

hawk86

• ah rice is good.
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 91 nissan 300 ZX, 85 crx hf, bagged 94 s-10
    • Image Gallery
i have a d16 did you see the one pic with the cylender head that had four valves i could work it just trial and error
http://www.redpepper...showtopic=27167

NO kittie thats my pot pie! NO kittie......Mom kitties bein a dildo.......well i know a certain kittie thats sleepin with mommy tonight..

nature223

• Yeah,Im the guy who stuffed the GEICO Gecko up Barnie's ass.
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si(manual),1995 Del Sol Si ,2005 Honda CR-V,Wife's 2006 CR-V(all the others are auto tran's)
QUOTE (zakats @ Jun 28 2006, 01:58 PM)
http://somender-sing...tent/view/7/31/

I've heard a lotta claims saying they make pretty good power and increased drivability when doin this. I don't know if this has been posted here before but its worth a look. Kinda reminds you of cvcc huh?

your thoughts?  oh  has anyone tried this with one of our heads?

-Zak

I read about this a few years ago..and YEAHhhh it does sound interesting...but Signh is also a SMART ass Indian dude and has trial and error on his side....
You do this incorrectly,you just fragged one perfectly decent head...
I wouldnt,the reason he even did this is the shit ass quality of the fuel they have there in his part of india....
even with their low ass compression ratio,it pops and farts like a carbon fog decended upon it from the neatherworld...it NEEDED these mods to fire reasonably well.
doooooo not do this unless you have a degree in thermodynamics,know exactly where and DEPTH and design of the cuts,and as the major ..possess fast firing engine design tweaks and methdologies theories and the ways to execute them.
best case,it works....
worst case you weaken an already thin area that was made thin to save weight and still have sufficient workable strength,and hog into a water jacket,or a oil galley feed.....I'd say badddd juju.
drive it as is,or get a octane booster.
it's cheap and the shit works.

Edited by nature223, 28 June 2006 - 11:59 PM.

oh yeah,faster AND furious..Heh Heh Heh

better to be thought the fool..
rather then to open one's mouth and confirm it

use may include risk factors these include;anal leakage,oily discharge,copious flatulence,bloating,incontinence,erectile dysfunction,body rejecting genitals,a racing or severely diminished heart rate/including death. discontinue use if health insurance ends,or patient turns blue and doctor leaves after declaring patient has died...your results may vary

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
i got an extra si head that I've been wanting to start cleaning up... maybe I'll consider doing it on that
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
I definately would try this but I'd pay for them to do it since I don't believe I could even come close to knowing how placement of the groove affects the maximum combustion acheivable. Just my 2­˘ ! wink.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

Kanyooheermi

• 50C0J1M
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87CRX Dx
ANyone notice the almost 20% loss in performance on the Semi modification
and the *SLight gain over stock when fully modded?
i dont even know what hondas look like under the Top.. only the bottom..lol
i figured theyd be pretty efficient already.