7 replies to this topic

1GEN_SI86

• Homina Homina HOMINA!!!! POW right in the kisser
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic CRX SI
    Garage View Garage
Hey all,

Have a 86 si sitting in my garage that needs to go. I am on hard financial times. I'm going to sell this car as a whole. I will not part it out. I dont have the time to rip it apart. I am looking for 700 bucks for the lot of it. This was my first car and I hope for it to go to a good home that will either get it back on the road or use the parts appropriately.

here are some pictures.

http://s648.photobuc...u201/1Gen_SI86/

check out my garage on RPR for an idea. It has been sitting in my garage and will need to be towed not driven. Reg is due in DEC and it isnt a smog.

Hopefully someone will be seriously interested and not waste my time. in 2 weeks time I will call up pick and pull if there are no offers.

Thanks all.

Message me on my personal address it is easier to communicate off the forum since I compulsively check my email via my phone.

[email protected]

1styearSI

• first year SI
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 civic SI SOLDI, 92 accord ex SOLD,84 yamaha virago 95 FIREBIRD FORMULA RAM AIR,2014 civic lx
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
You gotta be kidding,no junk yard for that!

bigboi407

• Anti-Government Official
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1998 Dodge Dakota 2.5 2wd, 1986 Civic Si, 1990 Accord DX, 1994 Suzuki RF900R
    Garage View Garage

You gotta be kidding,no junk yard for that!

Im tellin ya..... if i lived close id come pick it up ASAP, plz DO NOT send it off to a junkyard... its not rusted to hell so let another pepper save it from being crushed...
1984-1987 HONDA CIVIC CRX PARTS FOR SALE 1/25/12

I drive with a Lead-foot for Two Reasons--> 1. i like to be out front of the idiots that dont know how to drive 2. i like to the hear the sound of my engine..

silentdork818

• Mr. Sparkuru!
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1988 Civic 4WD Wagon, 1990 Mazda B2200, 2015 Impreza 2.0i
What's wrong with it exactly? That is, why would it need to be towed?
Check out my website! http://www.silentdork818.com

yermo2.jpg

NWClassicHonda

• "Leader of the pack"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si, 87 Civic Si, 88 Integra Special
    Garage View Garage
Deals!

"for all your pre-1988 Honda restoration needs 206-940-8173"

"vouch thread"
http://www.redpepper...l=&fromsearch=1

1g, 2g, 3g Civic

1g CRX

1g Integra

1g, 2g, 3g Accord

1g, 2g, 3g Prelude

cars, parts, collectibles and more!

http://www.nwclassichonda.com

bigboi407

• PipPip
    • Drives: 1998 Dodge Dakota 2.5 2wd, 1986 Civic Si, 1990 Accord DX, 1994 Suzuki RF900R
    Garage View Garage
i emailed him and he said hes got someone coming by to buy or at least take a look..... i wanted to just KNOW how much it would have cost to ship from sacramento to Orlando, Just to see how much it would cost and i got a quote of $1200 for it to be delivered on an open trailer......... if he lived close id have snatched this car up in a Second, id sure like to see a fellow pepper pick this car up, from what i can see in the pics its actually and Very great shape compared to the CRX i had...

I drive with a Lead-foot for Two Reasons--> 1. i like to be out front of the idiots that dont know how to drive 2. i like to the hear the sound of my engine..

1GEN_SI86

• Homina Homina HOMINA!!!! POW right in the kisser
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic CRX SI
    Garage View Garage
The car was picked up by a RPR member. Pick n' Pull wasnt needed. (more of a threat than anything), I dont think I could have done that to my car. ;)

bigboi407

• PipPip
    Garage View Garage
Awsome..........

Well you know, some people you cant tell em nothin... so im sure Someone out there has already said and done it, glad your smarter than that, that was one lucky pepper to pick that car up, Great Deal and an Awsome car, i wonder who bought it and what they got planned for it, wish i could find one of those in florida for that price...