Anyone Up For A Meet In Washington?

• You cannot reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic

Poll: where in washington

where in washington

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Dohc_87hatch

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 civic hatch
    Garage View Garage
hey theres acouple guys here in washington and we are thinking about setting up a meet some time during the end of summer. I would like to make plans in advance so theres time for poeple to get there cars in running condition.. (me) so they can attend. Theres a couple spots in olympia,WA theres an old mall now sears, target, and a clothing store with a big parting lot, If theres not that many attending i would say, out in front of the capital building and if we do it on the weekend i think parking is free. lemme know what you guys think and im open for suggestions. I can try and get a friend who is a a photographer (sp) to set up for pictures i dont think it will cost all that much. Send me an email or contact me threw yahoo messanger to let me know if your showing up, my sn is crazy_car_nut hope we can set somthing up for all of us to attend on nw or west coast!

85SiHybrid

We could do it at my friends new shop, just need a date. We did a dyno/BBQ day this sunday (Fathers day). Anyway lets get it together.

Cj
user posted image

lxndr

• All work and no play makes LXNDR a dull boy. All work and no...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I'm up for it, just let me know when and where.

Hmmm...
Dyno...
Maybe I can have my D16A1 swapped in time for the meet.

Richard

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: NZDM? 85' Civic Hatch LX- D16A1,92 Toyota Soarer Big Single and a Bunch of Other Stuff
ill be all over bc the last weeks of august. ill see if i can come down with the budget wonder.

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
if you get a buncha guys comming, then sure why not..

its only fair seeing as a few washington guys have come to the BC meets a couple times.

by then i'll have a few extra mods to my d16... giving her some more hp cool.gif

and hopefully a better tranny with a prelude 5th gear in it for road trips
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

85SiHybrid

The dyno was rented and brought in from federal way. But.....if we can get enough people together than I am sure that we can get it down again. Dyno runs were 35 first pull and 15 ea additional pull. If I can get this deal again would more people be intrested?

Cj
user posted image

bigperm

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: twin webber hydra powered 1985 CRX
    • Image Gallery
i'd be interested if i can get away from work. also, carburetor connection in kirkland has an in house dyno... about $90 for six pulls.

Edited by bigperm, 03 July 2005 - 01:40 PM.

me mechanic... ooga booga. me hate electrical problems... ooga booga ooga booga... burp... fart!?!?...

bigperm's hydra project

c25ahatch

• track addict
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 Civic (rear engine c25a) 89 Taurus SHO (track car) 96 Dodge Ram
I am definately interested. I have tried to get to several of the recent BC meets but something always comes up. I did not vote, but Seattle, Tacoma, or Olympia would all work very well for me.

jay_blu1983

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic SI with D16A1
    Garage View Garage
I have been meaning to make it to a meet I will be putting the lude gear in this week end when i finish rebuilding the d16.
Your Car MUST be fast!!!!

Cause you were halling ass whan I passed you

SportInjectedClub

RIP old Blu/gray SI 1985 to oct 2004
RIP Silver/Black DX 1984 to July 2007

lxndr

• PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (85SiHybrid @ Jun 23 2005, 07:27 PM)
Dyno runs were 35 first pull and 15 ea additional pull. If I can get this deal again would more people be intrested?

I'd be interested too, so long as I can get my rebuilt D16A1 in by the time of the meet. I don't see much point in putting my smoke blowing, oil burning EW on the dyno, but it would be fun to see what an EW on it's last legs could pull! Anyone in WA got a tow truck? smile.gif

Also, if anyone is coming from up north, we can all meet at my place and drive down together. I'm just north of Seattle.

Edited by lxndr, 09 July 2005 - 10:02 PM.

85SiHybrid

QUOTE (lxndr @ Jul 9 2005, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE (85SiHybrid @ Jun 23 2005, 07:27 PM)
Dyno runs were 35 first pull and 15 ea additional pull. If I can get this deal again would more people be intrested?

I'd be interested too, so long as I can get my rebuilt D16A1 in by the time of the meet. I don't see much point in putting my smoke blowing, oil burning EW on the dyno, but it would be fun to see what an EW on it's last legs could pull! Anyone in WA got a tow truck? smile.gif

Also, if anyone is coming from up north, we can all meet at my place and drive down together. I'm just north of Seattle.

I can start seeing about getting the dyno down here, but I also may be able to get a better deal on dyno time but not sure yet the guy is just setting it up this week. So far its looking like we wont have enough people to get it brought down.

We need to get a date going so I can see whats available.

Cj
user posted image

c25ahatch

• track addict
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 Civic (rear engine c25a) 89 Taurus SHO (track car) 96 Dodge Ram
I vote for early-mid August. Say the weekend of the 13th through 15th?

85SiHybrid

That works for me, what about everyone else?

Cj
user posted image

lxndr

• PipPipPipPipPip
August 13th-15th works for me.

Some of our fellow T-bar brothers from G1teg are also interested the meet. There's a post in the meets section, we should probably keep them updated too.

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
sweet
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub