• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (zakats @ Jun 13 2005, 11:16 PM)
QUOTE (crxls @ Jun 12 2005, 01:17 AM)
QUOTE (zakats @ Jun 12 2005, 02:12 AM)
ohmy.gif ohh  ohh ohmy.gif  ohh ohhhhh ohmy.gif    ahhhhhhh biggrin.gif  lol  badass! go to bed lol

im just staying up waiting for your mom to get home, she likes to join me. you can call me "DAD" from now on. ph34r.gif

ew like em big ay?
--zak--

LMFAO laugh.gif

that was just wrong
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

lemons

• Carbs are better (lol, not really; but they sound cool)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    Garage View Garage
yeah 60ft times on street tires are REALLY hard to pull off (even more so on high powered FWD cars), i could get 2.2's pretty consistant once i knew what the car liked. MY trick was a bald set of 185/60/14 street tires, in the pit i'd do a quick burn out. after that go to the lights, bring rpms up to 4k then pull the clutch out smoothly, but quick at the same time. i also took alot of the air out of the tires, it did help at launch.

I have drag raidals now, so we'll see how my 60ft times go with those.
I have nothing...

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (lemons @ Jul 1 2005, 11:05 AM)
yeah 60ft times on street tires are REALLY hard to pull off (even more so on high powered FWD cars), i could get 2.2's pretty consistant once i knew what the car liked. MY trick was a bald set of 185/60/14 street tires, in the pit i'd do a quick burn out. after that go to the lights, bring rpms up to 4k then pull the clutch out smoothly, but quick at the same time. i also took alot of the air out of the tires, it did help at launch.

I have drag raidals now, so we'll see how my 60ft times go with those.

launching from 4 grand ohmy.gif . damn, if i did that i would have spun more (if it was possible?). i was launching from idle.
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

Guest_-TJ_*

• Group: Guests
even a 2.5" crush bend exhast system on that B18B will give it noticable power. Not something it sounds like you'd want though with a traction issue though.

When you start hooking up, you can look forward to breaking parts regularly.

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (-TJ @ Jul 1 2005, 11:49 AM)
When you start hooking up, you can look forward to breaking parts regularly.

thats exactly why i havnt been in a hurry to get into a new (better) set of tires. im not ready to start breaking parts just yet as this has been my daily driver for a while now since my wife's accord had an unfortunate connecting rod problem (my bad ph34r.gif ) so she is now driving my accord and im driving the crx daily. but i am looking forward to breaking a lot of stuff as soon as i get the wifes accord back up and running so i can have my accord daily driver back.

wow, what a ramble, you get the point.

C8V6C

QUOTE (crxls @ Jul 1 2005, 11:26 AM)
launching from 4 grand  ohmy.gif . damn, if i did that i would have spun more (if it was possible?). i was launching from idle.

Its all tires/traction man

At the track, i launch at 7k on slicks....

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg