Mugen / Houseman Widebody Pics

• You cannot reply to this topic
45 replies to this topic

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
I am extremly jealeous ifi was you i would paint it plack and painthe stripe Red

nmcrxracer

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 2002 S2000 Vortech/ 86 CRX si race car
I really like the idea of the Mugen Look stripe in yellow to match the metal panels inside that will be added to the door panels on the outside after paint. The red stripe is interesting also.

ImprtRcr02

• You Dare Mess With A Saiyajin??
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 04' Srt-4, working on the crx beast
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Holy crap i messed my pants.. unsure.gif Awesome man, nice work on that car.

ImprtRcr02

ol'skoolrex_PH

• Street Racer
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Ballade CRX, 87 CRX Si, 95 Civic
QUOTE (nmcrxracer @ May 7 2004, 04:03 PM)
I really like the idea of the Mugen Look stripe in yellow to match the metal panels inside that will be added to the door panels on the outside after paint. The red stripe is interesting also.

do it like the mugen car and make it black with the gold/yellow stripe and the red stripe next to each other

jayburn

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 2005 Subaru FXT, 2000 ford focus, 88 F250, 84 chevette (ice), 85 CRX DX(asphalt)
I have lots of questions because im trying to do the same sort of thing. I think ill ask you over time so you dont get overwhelmed. Ill ask you your first question tomorrow so get ready. As for color I kinda like the two tone myself one color looks kinda cheap and too easy. As for colors thats personal, Im sure you'll do OK. Later, Jay.

Edited by jayburn, 07 May 2004 - 10:18 PM.

nivek2002

#1! Top notch work on everything, the kit looks perfect! Love the S2000 biggrin.gif

nmcrxracer

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 2002 S2000 Vortech/ 86 CRX si race car
Cool, I will answer try to answer all questions!!! Thanks, the S2000 has the Vortech S/C w/only 5000 miles. Phil

87X

• Mazdawgin
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1993 Mazda B2200 Pickup
    • Image Gallery
sexy

nivek2002

QUOTE (nmcrxracer @ May 8 2004, 12:22 PM)
Cool, I will answer try to answer all questions!!! Thanks, the S2000 has the Vortech S/C w/only 5000 miles. Phil

nice! now go back and make sure nothing has vibrated loose, I have a freind that had one which kept vibrating a certain bolt loose.

whatdahieu

• whatdahieu
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 95 Ford Ranger & 87 CRX Si
that boy ain't playin

NJMUGENCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
hoTTTTTT!!! just be very careful with that out on the track!
-Roger

wilq

• where am I and how did I get in this handbasket?
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx si b18a1 turbo(under restoration),87 crx hf dohc turbo,86 crx dx dohc,91 integra ls,76 Ford F350 4x4,04 Subaru WRX STI
    • Image Gallery
I guess i`ll give everyone a sneak peek at my 87 hf.This is the 2nd replica mugen kit that houseman produced.Fitment has been pretty good for a glass kit.I used a 86 dx front bumper beam and mounts than used a floor jack to raise it up about an inch to make eveything line up.the front bumper bolts to the new header panel and the bumper bolts to the lower fenders.I plan to have it painted by N10.If not it will be there under constuction.

old crxs never die they just get faster
The offical Chrisfdude ebay sniper club member &Team BUrnOUt member #2

JDN14

Wow...both of those cars are beautiful....i wish i had the money for that kit now. Great work!
93 Toyota Previa: Mid Engine, AWD people mover.

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
Damn WILQ that looks good, I cant wait for my kit to come in. Hopefully it will be in this coming week......I have to go to BWI to pick it up.

By the way did you get my email Wilq? I will try to call you this week some time.
SportInjectedClub

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Dammit. Now you guys are making me want a 1G again...grrrr....
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"