I Hate To Post Another Picture Trend, But

• You cannot reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic

CRXdan

Once im again, im loving the shaved rear hatch and I absolutley love the rims. Your cars kicks ass now... iits soo damn cool.

paintjob is sweet too.
What are ur plans with the motor?

Edited by CRXdan, 14 September 2004 - 01:19 AM.

90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
nice job looks great what are the toggle switches for? also th emono wiper is it set fo the whole window or driver only?

like the engine too the dohc should have been stock for these cars all over the world. not just 1/2

great car.

Aren D.

• Save the pepper, save the world.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI/2003 Frontier SC/2006 Jetta TDI/2014 Civic SI
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Thanks every one for saying good things... and thanks for keeping the bad to your self ph34r.gif but really I dont mind if you say it sucks, as long as I like it.

Any way... the mono wiper is not that cool its just one windsheild wiper... all my frends with there alteza style tail lights think it cool too... but if you really like it, just take the drivers side wiper blade off and put on the pass side, mine only wipes 1/2 the window, but I am working on geting a 5gen civic rear wiper motor because those do a complete 180 swipe... ok enouth with the wiper damn it!

Old School CRX Swap: the rad is a integra one.

3gencivic : the toggle switches are for the rad fan, the heater fan (never did figure out how to wire up the teg harness in to the crx controlls) and the last one turns on my radaor detector wich is completely useless and only gos off when I am like 15 feet from a cop... not that I speed.

CRXdan: thanks I like the shaved hatch, but did you notice that large dent in the back of my hatch?... it is really pissing me off... also I shaved the antenna.
for the motor plans... I dont really know, I want to turbo the d16 but then I want a b series... and all the same time I really would not mind haveing a high compression motor but I know that would not last long, becasue its like a bomb going off every time the motor fires ... *sigh* right now I am just trying to save money and wait for a oppertuneity.

demon2180

dude that looks really good got to tell you that question what are the 3 switches for left of the steering wheel? what rims are thoses i know you have been asked that before..........but looking sexy man..........cant wait till i get my paint job
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Damn nice work there! Very very nice!!!!!
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

zoomster

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRXSi
Looks good, man...everything except the monowiper. I have never been a fan of that and never will, they stick up way too far and look like crap in my book. But as you say, you like it and that's what's important.

Zoom
user posted image

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
well, the only mono wipers i like are the DTM ones you can get for BMW's. they make the wiper lay straight up and down, and do a full left/right sweep. DTM style..

anyways, kickass car man. lovely. we need to have a huge meet one day with EVERYONES cars. they are all really shaping up now a days.. i've been slacking on the other hand..
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

kamikaze_fish

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '03 Nissan 350z, '06 Scion tC, 85 CRX, 85 Civic Hatchie
looks good man!
SAHCR-Saving Abused Hondas for Cleanup and Restoration - Founder
QUOTE(zakats)
my gosh thats like killing puppies and infants while burning flags all at the same time!!!!

user posted image

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
Hey, looking good man!

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
I give it a 9/10.. awesome stuff man!
No more CRX

Hart-n-Sol

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Crx Si, 92 Civic hatch
Dope. Iwould have just eliminated the wipers all together.

Punjab

• JDM-Tastic!!
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: My Cars are too busy on blocks, I bum Rides :)
    • Image Gallery
looken good