lance1gen's Content

There have been 2 items by lance1gen (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4969 Have a couple of questions. new to the board.

Posted by lance1gen on 15 May 2002 - 07:56 PM in 1G CRX

Well i do have a junkyard in my town and I work on cars all the time, usually when i get off work until bed, so about 6 hrs a day.  I actually dont really know what I would need to do the swap, I heard that you need to swap the fuel tank or fuel pump.  And about the D series turbo...sounds good but i've never heard of a D16a3 but I do know what D16a6's are and those are dime a dozen since there in a number of honda's.  I would like to know the cheapest route to go pretty much to be in the high-mid 14's AND have fuel injection.
Thanks for the input!!!
Lance

#4953 Have a couple of questions. new to the board.

Posted by lance1gen on 14 May 2002 - 11:47 PM in 1G CRX

I have always really wanted a CRX and now I have a couple of questions about them.  First is that i want to get a 1st gen but I still want to know what the pro's/con's of each gen is.(I personally like how they look.)  I can pretty much obtain a CRX for free but its an 85 carbed one and I heard it alot of work to convert to fuel injection and i cant stand carbs since my last project car(73 240z with dual carbs....pain in the ass to keep adjusted and running)  I was looking at the 86-87 Si's and I was wondering if you could make that stock motor run in the high 14's semi-easily, if not then goes in a B16.  Anyways thats all i need to know right now to get the car.  Thanks
Lance