• You cannot reply to this topic
138 replies to this topic

OVNi_CIVIC

• fear me...fear the self...
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 Wagon AWD, 86 CRX, 01 EM2, 04 ES1, 93 civic hatch
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Oct 16 2006, 05:47 AM)
1985 CR-X Si, DOHC PGM-Fi steering wheel from a ZC powered CR-X.

wow, i mean wow! How did you hook up the digi? and what is the clock unit there?

"Tie two birds together, even though they have four wings they cannot fly"---Circle of Iron
MySpace.......... www.myspace.com/kored

Wagovan-Clan Member

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
QUOTE (OVNi_CIVIC @ Oct 22 2006, 11:41 AM)
wow, i mean wow! How did you hook up the digi? and what is the clock unit there?

i believe it was called a "data logger" but not in the present day sense.

im sure chris can elaborate some.....

Edited by duner, 22 October 2006 - 05:44 PM.

Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

WOLFCRX

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 crx si, 87 crx si and 84 crx(Straman Spyder), 91 Chevy silverado, 87 lynx 5th wheel
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yes it's a data logger/trip computer, it estemates your fuel milage and a few other things. I think It works with the digi dash so mine is just a glorefied clock untill I get the dash to go with it. smile.gif

Edited by WOLFCRX, 22 October 2006 - 06:46 PM.

RPR Convertible club:

84 Straman project build

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (WOLFCRX @ Oct 22 2006, 04:45 PM)
Yes it's a data logger/trip computer, it estemates your fuel milage and a few other things. I think It works with the digi dash so mine is just a glorefied clock untill I get the dash to go with it. smile.gif

or until i can come up with enough cash to make him part woth it wink.gif
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

OVNi_CIVIC

• PipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
ohmy.gif

"Tie two birds together, even though they have four wings they cannot fly"---Circle of Iron

Wagovan-Clan Member

C8V6C

That looks so nice in there tongue.gif

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
Basically, I think the datalogger/trip computer tells JDM time (much cooler than US time), kilometers per liter, liters left, estimated kilometers per hour, liters per hour, and such. I owe a big THANKS to Mr Wilq who got me a digidash surround last week. They are all gone now. Sorry.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Nothing exciting here. Momo Monte Carlo 320mm. Form follows funtion.

"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
Not the best pic, but here's my JDM momo wheel and yes, I realize it's upside down...lol.

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

OVNi_CIVIC

• PipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (bryman10 @ Oct 25 2006, 03:16 PM)
Not the best pic, but here's my JDM momo wheel and yes, I realize it's upside down...lol.

bryman

hey your steering wheel is upside down! tongue.gif
nice, what seats are those bryman?

Wagovan-Clan Member

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
Note too anyone considering one of those Ebay Mugen rip-off wheels. My 85si that I bought from another RPR member here put one on it. IT SUCKS BALLS. It looks and feels ok but the aluminum it is made out of is so weak you can bend the wheel back and forth if you hold the top of it and push or pull on it. I have a feeling if im ever in a wreck with this jank ass wheel it might just kill me.

Im looking to replace it with either a MOMO Corse or a ITR wheel like scotts. Scott, since you havent answered that other dudes Q, did you need any type of adapter or anything to fit that wheel or does it bolt right on?

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (OVNi_CIVIC @ Oct 26 2006, 04:03 PM)
hey your steering wheel is upside down! tongue.gif
nice, what seats are those bryman?

Sparco Torinos. They are quite comfy and supportive. I'd recommend them to anyone. Only thing is...I have the Sparco seat base and mounts (which DO NOT slide) sad.gif

bryman<-----needs to find some sliders
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

justintime

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Mini cooper honda crx si

89teg_mike

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 89 Integra LS
QUOTE (funkmaster @ Oct 26 2006, 01:58 PM)
Note too anyone considering one of those Ebay Mugen rip-off wheels.  My 85si that I bought from another RPR member here put one on it.  IT SUCKS BALLS.  It looks and feels ok but the aluminum it is made out of is so weak you can bend the wheel back and forth if you hold the top of it and push or pull on it.  I have a feeling if im ever in a wreck with this jank ass wheel it might just kill me.

Im looking to replace it with either a MOMO Corse or a ITR wheel like scotts.  Scott, since you havent answered that other dudes Q, did you need any type of adapter or anything to fit that wheel or does it bolt right on?

Wait. Does it feel flexible when driving normal? Or is it just when you try to bend it, and does it say bent or spring back?

My stock wheel will bend a little if I try to bend it, well it doesnt really bend as much as it "gives".

justintime Is that a ebay wheel? If so what is your opinion on it?

mike

justintime

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Mini cooper honda crx si
QUOTE (89teg_mike @ Oct 27 2006, 02:19 PM)
Wait.  Does it feel flexible when driving normal?  Or is it just when you try to bend it, and does it say bent or spring back?

My stock wheel will bend a little if I try to bend it, well it doesnt really bend as much as it "gives". 

justintime  Is that a ebay wheel?  If so what is your opinion on it?

mike

yes mine is an ebay wheel. after I read that post I went and tried to bend mine and its very sturdy. Also, its very well made and feels great. If its really made by HKS is the question laugh.gif