• PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 CIVIC SI.89 CIVIC SIR ,94 CIVIC SI
wtb a used in decent condition passenger fenderr for 84-87 civic hatchh

87CivicDXguy

• Hondamanextraordinaire!!!
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 CRX HF, '95 Blazer LT, '80 Cutlass Supreme 455 (Not Gutless!), '92 GMC Sierra 350 4X4, '81 Honda CB900 Custom & CX500 Deluxe Motorcycles & Honda ATC's!
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (E-AT86 @ Jul 8 2010, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtb a used in decent condition passenger fenderr for 84-87 civic hatchh

I've got one for you from my '87 DX hatchback that I was going to sell to someone else about a year ago for 30 bucks but it was just an inch or two too long to be economically feasible for shipping through UPS or USPS. I think FedEx cost even more... IIRC, I think it was about 60 bucks to ship if it fit within their maximum size limits when boxed, which it did not. If you're able to find some other way to get it to you via freight through a company that travels nationwide, let me know and I'll get it on it's way. The fender is still in decent usable condition with only one very small ding in it that I barely noticed and there may still be pics of it in my gallery here... my zip code way up here in ND is 58701 if you want to do some checking for freight quotes. I can send you the dimensions of the box and it's weight packed if you're interested. I have many other parts left from this car too if you need any since I'm still parting it out slowly but surely!

BTW, I'm parting out my '87 DX hatchback ... blew the head gasket. If anybody needs something from it just PM me! The parts are nice and so is my price!