Rpr Hoodies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

Poll: rpr hoody (67 member(s) have cast votes)

what style/color

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (D1e_H@rd_H0nd@_F@n @ Dec 27 2008, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$20 sounds good!

That's a guess and doesn't include shipping and the RPR proceed. I still need to look into it. But it will be a quality hoody.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
i'm in depending what the final product is. the only thing that will probably sway my decision is what logo is decided on. otherwise i'm in for pretty much any of the options

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (drag13honda @ Dec 29 2008, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm in depending what the final product is. the only thing that will probably sway my decision is what logo is decided on. otherwise i'm in for pretty much any of the options

Same design as patch shown previously. Either white on red or red on grey (left chest).

Edit: But looking at the poll results looks like a grey pull over hoodie with a red left chest logo.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I still think that the logo needs to be in the center.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (badpenny @ Dec 29 2008, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still think that the logo needs to be in the center.

But how big? Bigger logo means higher price. dry.gif Think it would look good same size in center of chest?

BTW, we have Samuel Adams hoodies here at work with a small left chest logo and they look nice. Gave one to my brother for Christmas.

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Dec 29 2008, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But how big? Bigger logo means higher price. dry.gif Think it would look good same size in center of chest?

BTW, we have Samuel Adams hoodies here at work with a small left chest logo and they look nice. Gave one to my brother for Christmas.

One to two inch winners circle centered over the word "redpepperracing.com" keeping the proportions pretty much like they are here in the banner at the top.
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Sgt. Pepper

Cintas has these brands/styles. I didn't even think of black. Would we prefer that over grey (or red)? I also would like a thicker one instead of a cheap thin one.

http://www5.cintasvi...;pn=Sweatshirts

Also, embroidery option may only be left chest, the pull strings for the hood would "block" the logo if we did a chest location.

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 88 Civic DX, 90 CRX DX, 80 Trans Am, 10 Fit Sport
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Black hoodie, RPR logo on teh front chest, something big on the back or nothing at all on the back.
Posted Image

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Jan 2 2009, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cintas has these brands/styles. I didn't even think of black. Would we prefer that over grey (or red)? I also would like a thicker one instead of a cheap thin one.

http://www5.cintasvi...;pn=Sweatshirts

Also, embroidery option may only be left chest, the pull strings for the hood would "block" the logo if we did a chest location.

Black or grey, would be great. Red would get me shot in the hood.

harm

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
Sarge - I don't mind any of the colors so long as they're gray or black. =D

Prefer a small left chest logo with a bigger display on the back - or nothing on the back. Pretty much what DEIVION said, back there.

Full zip is always my preference. With pullovers I overheat worse than the car does, and it needs a new water pump.

..maybe I need a new water pump. I wonder where I go for that.

Sgt. Pepper

Looks like grey/pullover/left chest with red logo is what most want. I'll start working on it. Gonna go with 50/50 so they won't shrink much (if at all).

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
so is it going to be the patch like the jackets or is it going to be screened on?

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Nope, if I read correctly, its going to be embroidered, pretty much like the beanies were.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (drag13honda @ Jan 4 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so is it going to be the patch like the jackets or is it going to be screened on?

No patch. This will be embroidered directly on the hoody. The patch was to show what the logo will look like. The hoody will be grey and the logo will be red and be located on the left chest. Hoody will be either 50/50 or 60/40 (little or no shrinkage). This week I will visit Cintas and see what kind of pricing we can get. Who else is in?

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
now that no patch was confirmed, i am in, pending costs.