Stock Carb To Weber Swap

• You cannot reply to this topic
47 replies to this topic

RyanM923

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Bumpin this old thing since it has some pics I need to reference.  The pics that Mercury posted where he used the stock linkage with the Weber carb...how in the world did he do that?  My stock linkage's mounting hole is a good bit too small to fit onto the new truncated bolt coming out of the Weber.  I saw his pics and was really optimistic that I could use the old linkage, but now I just don't see how it's possible.

Has anyone used the old linkage with these?  if so, how?

RyanM923

• Granny
  • Pip

Bumpin this old thing since it has some pics I need to reference.  The pics that Mercury posted where he used the stock linkage with the Weber carb...how in the world did he do that?  My stock linkage's mounting hole is a good bit too small to fit onto the new truncated bolt coming out of the Weber.  I saw his pics and was really optimistic that I could use the old linkage, but now I just don't see how it's possible.

RyanM923

• Granny
  • Pip