Indiglow gauges
short shifter

Exterior:
Street Fighter kit front and rear
Mugen sides
16in Vtec wheels on brand new Toyo Proxes (1500 new) May keep
Skunk 2 springs
JDM Zc fiberglass hood

Car wont start, Ive had it checked for everything major and nothing turned up, so it has to be something minor, car turns over but wont start, may just need new plugs or distributor or something. Tired of working on it so first $2300 cash takes it on. (without wheels) Show up with a trailer and tow it home or show up with tools and fix it and drive it back, Custom wheels add and extra $650, Still paying them off and they were $1300 2 months ago. ph34r.gif

Problem is timing is really off or bent valve, Will also part the motor from the shell, But im not parting the motor or the shell out. $1300 for full swap, $1000 for shell and all extra parts.

Take the car and all its parts with it. Will also take other import trades, let me know
Car is located in NW WA
[email protected]

Edited by B16aCRX, 29 September 2005 - 04:33 PM.

JoelEspinoza

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 crx si 16valve a6 head t3 turbo, TurboEdit. 88 crx dx gutted and stripped, B16a1 Jun 3 cams skunk2 springs as soon as i get the lmas =(
    • Image Gallery
does it have spark and are the injectors firing? i live in tacoma and might be able to help you out or work on it fairly cheap.

Does that have a sunroof?

Edited by JoelEspinoza, 29 September 2005 - 06:03 PM.

B16aCRX

• Granny
  • Pip
Ya its getting spark, but im not sure about the injectors, Yes it does have a sunroof

85SiHybrid

email sent.

Cj
user posted image

B16aCRX

• Granny
  • Pip
Replied, and just checked up, New racing valves for the Set of 4 is $198. But thats only if there is a bent valve, chances could be its something smaller then that

B16aCRX

• Granny
  • Pip
Just did a compression check, no compression in almost any of the cylinder holes sad.gif $1500 takes it, can i get it gone by this weekend?

nature223

• Yeah,Im the guy who stuffed the GEICO Gecko up Barnie's ass.
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si(manual),1995 Del Sol Si ,2005 Honda CR-V,Wife's 2006 CR-V(all the others are auto tran's)
QUOTE (B16aCRX @ Sep 30 2005, 12:19 AM)
Just did a compression check, no compression in almost any of the cylinder holes sad.gif  $1500 takes it, can i get it gone by this weekend?

BET YOUR TIMING IS 180 OUT OF SPEC
alll the valves are OPEN..???
oh yeah,faster AND furious..Heh Heh Heh

better to be thought the fool..
rather then to open one's mouth and confirm it

use may include risk factors these include;anal leakage,oily discharge,copious flatulence,bloating,incontinence,erectile dysfunction,body rejecting genitals,a racing or severely diminished heart rate/including death. discontinue use if health insurance ends,or patient turns blue and doctor leaves after declaring patient has died...your results may vary

JoelEspinoza

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si 16valve a6 head t3 turbo, TurboEdit. 88 crx dx gutted and stripped, B16a1 Jun 3 cams skunk2 springs as soon as i get the lmas =(
    • Image Gallery
where exactly do you live and whats your phone number? or call me at 253 476 1806.

I live in tacoma i'd like to come look at it.

[email protected]

What kind of imports are you looking for?

Edited by JoelEspinoza, 30 September 2005 - 12:20 PM.

B16aCRX

• Granny
  • Pip
Im in Mount vernon, about 2hrs North of you, give or take a little on traffic, My number is 3
60-848-8861, give me a call on my home and leave a message and il get back to whoever calls. Also after 2 i will be at this phone 425-268-0354, ask for Jordan

Edited by B16aCRX, 30 September 2005 - 08:44 AM.

85SiHybrid

I sent another e-mail.

Cj
user posted image

lxndr

• All work and no play makes LXNDR a dull boy. All work and no...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Hey guys,
I've seen this car, it's a little rough (aren't they all) but it's worth what he's asking.

Does it still have my old '86/'90 CRX seats in it?

I'd buy it but I prefer the 1G CRXs!

Edited by lxndr, 30 September 2005 - 07:57 PM.

JoelEspinoza

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
My car buddy went to go look at it. apparently the head and maybe the lower end it totally garbage.

Computer

• Brian spilner racing team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX DX, 03 MT IS300
    Garage View Garage
need i ask but

are the valves needing to be adjusted? thats happened to me before, thats how i got my car for 100 bucks.

86 crx

85SiHybrid

I picked up the car this weekend, and the #2 piston looks to be shattered. If the head isnt garbage then I will be throwing a LS block under it.

Cj
user posted image

Doodson

• DOODSON
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 Racing Civic , 1995 Street Civic CX , 2007 Honda Civic 4dr, 1992 Racing Acura integra
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
What did you get it for ? $