Getting The Run Around

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 yamaha qt50, 2007 civic si sedan(wife's)
    Garage View Garage
Well ive tried phone email and rpr pms and no answers for the months of lies. i made a topic about my crx front end parts but thought that it would be fixed by the texas meet. badpenny kept telling me that aggressivest had my parts in arkansas and that he couldnt get a hold of him. i offered to go to aekansas to get my parts but he makes another excuse that kept me from going. now i get a hold of aggressivest and he says that he doesnt know where my parts are so he doesnt know what badpenny is talking about. so either my parts got sold with a vehicle he has sold or my parts are being kept for himself being that they were near flawless plastic fenders and near mint plastic header panel. i tried to figure whats the problem but he refuses to answer any of my tries to reach him. and i dont want to hear lame excuses of why i have gotten no answer. this topic will probably disappear but will post again if it does but than again i may be put on limited posting so i can do nothing.
A grown up living with their parents is a loser.

Blue87Crxsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 Crx Si
Hate people like that mad.gif Hope you get your parts man ill try to message him too

QUOTE (Blue87Crxsi @ Sep 11 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whats going on with 86hamsters si parts Hes been trying to contact you but your not responding This guy wants his parts man Come on you wouldnt want this happen to you

rsz_971991_671350239558346_1410908049_n_

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
How is this a moderator problem?
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Xipher @ Sep 11 2010, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How is this a moderator problem?

Its a rpr moderator who is the problem which makes this a moderator problem. not all moderators were included in my topic.

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I am not taking either side when i say this:

But Badpenny in one of the eldest, most well known, and trusted members on RPR. I say this because i hope you dont lose faith in the great community we call RPR. I truly hope you and BP can find a solution fitting both of your needs.
Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
im not taking side either, but he has been around forever! badpenny is a standup guy.. met him last year at sarges

i have pm'd him recently about a crx rolling shell. i am waiting on a reply also, but he said he has been EXTREMELY busy recently.. i just hope that its nothing bad or serious!

i am very sorry for your problems, and im sure they will get resolved!
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
knowing BP, he probably was the one who pinned this

He who dies with the most toys, wins.

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (zakats @ Sep 13 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
knowing BP, he probably was the one who pinned this

laugh.gif
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
So I get a call last night. This morning I headed out to Balch Springs, appologized for showing up unannounced and broke a window on the teg. You can pick them up @ scotts, be careful, there may still be shards of glass on them.

You just need to contact Gimpalot on when you can pick them up. I would have delivered them, but I don't think you would have been to receptive at me doing this @ midnight last night.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
see, bp is a good guy! hopefully this resolves everything??
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Probably won't
I notice how the matter of $100 is still missing from this entire thread. Oh, yeah, thats right, this is a 86hamstersi, is bitching about what is owed him thread. Not a 86hamstersi circumvented bp on a deal bp setup, and bp has to eat it thread.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
yea, that pretty important part was left out... so whats going on here?
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (staticchmbr @ Sep 14 2010, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea, that pretty important part was left out... so whats going on here?

the sedan was picked up for 300. it had phonedials on it. when we get to my house badpenny said he would knock 100 off the 300 he paid for the sedan if he keeps the wheels and puts steelies on it. we make the deal and i end up paying him 200. when we picked up the car nivek2002 wasnt able to find the title so he was going to get a certified copy. well he ended getting one and was coming to fort worth. badpenny told him that he would meet him and give him the phone dial wheels when he gets the title. i end up meeting nivek to get the title and now badpenny is expecting the 100 dollars for the wheels he gave nivek. now i had already paid badpenny for the car so why would i have to wait for badpenny to get my title when i could do it myself. now if he wants he can bring me the phone dials and ill have his hundred ready.

86hamstersi

• Get a job loser
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
two more rants for yall to see who really got the knife in the back.

1. about a year ago i found crx hf on craigslist for dirt cheap. so my dumbass self decides to ask badpenny if he could take a look at it to see what he thinks. so i tell badpenny that my friend and i will be picking it up after work. so we call the owner as soon as we get off and he tells us that someone came by and bought it already. so i call bp and he gives me some bs and that he didnt get it. about 2 days later he calls me saying that somehow the cars new owner blew the headgasket and somehow got a hold of jason and sold it to him. now what a coincidence in a metroplex as big as the dfw to somehow sell it to some random guy named jason who says he didnt buy it from under me. it was sold not to long ago to another rpr member. its a blue one with recently installed yellow seats.

shaft #2

about a week before the texas meet i was offered a blue civic wagon that is sitting at gimpalots house. it was going to be sold to gants brother but their dad did not want him to have that car especially not at his house. so that deal fell flat. we negotiate and the deal was made. i was going to take it that night but bp said he still needed to do some things and it would be a later date. so i go back to work planning what to do to the wagon. a couple hours later i find on rpr a topic named alpha wagon. i take a look and to my amazement it was the wagon that was just dealed to me now being once again pulled without even a call or message to let me know that he changed his mind. and the funny thing is that all three gimpalot badpenny and gant were there as me and badpenny talked about the wagon deal. just another slap in the face.

the motto of this story. Dont make deals you cant keep and keep all finds to yourself. lots of vultures in these areas.

AggressiveST

QUOTE (staticchmbr @ Sep 14 2010, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
see, bp is a good guy! hopefully this resolves everything??

except the broken window on the teg at my aunt's house dry.gif

Edited by AggressiveST, 14 September 2010 - 10:09 PM.

THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>