RPR  Q 4 U

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

Don

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
I was just going through your list of parts for CRX's and saw the charger.  What's the price with tax and all?

Let me know. No rush I was just curious.

Don

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Actually... the GSR SC would that fit a B16A???

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Not sure. I'll find out for you. You are looking for one for the B16A?

Don

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Yeah B16A  I want to compare shop betweena  Turbo system and a SC. I know they are like night and day but I want some sort of Forced induction on the next rex and want to know what kind of money we are talking.
Oh what kind of HP gains and what PSI does it run?  Let me know

Thanks in advance.    

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Wellll....A JRSC for the B16 will run you $4299. You're in PQ, so no PST! Not sure about PSI/HP, I'm sure the JR website will have those. We can get GReddy turbo kits as well, although I'm not sure if there is a direct fit for the CRX.

Don

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Thanks for the info.  I'm not ready yet (No B16) but I will keep it in mind.  I will look at the website.

Masta

Not sure if you've seen the article Don, but Vortech has a centrifugal superchargher for the B16 that makes 272hp AT THE WHEELS!!! That is insane power.  Granted the motor has a few bolt ons as well but for  that kind of power, I'd sell my soul.

Darren
Civic Nation. Represent.