288 replies to this topic

SlaveSpawn

• 速いロケットはホ
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 何も Mitsu ? Honda Civ. ?
That's hilarious laugh.gif

I had a tv that would say Good Night and scare the crap outta me

Edited by SlaveSpawn, 19 January 2006 - 02:30 AM.

Surestick

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX. Upgrades (so far) Illuminas on all four corners, new rims & tires & Eldo's carb mod. Needs some rust repair. 1993 Civic Si as a daily driver that I have sworn to keep stock (so $$ can go to the CRX).
I can see that beeing scary, especially if you had watched "The Ring" recently. blink.gif

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
funny stuff

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
I have heard many a story from my uncels and even my dad that my grandma's house is haunted. I figured they were just stories to scare me. Stories of an old man that they have seen in the backyard, or splashes in the pool in the middle of the night but no one being arround. Even stories of children laughing in the hall when there certinatly were no children arround. Well now I believe. I spent the night over her house not to long ago, only to wake with the feeling of some one laying atop of me. It felt as though they had there elbows on my chest and I could feel my own breath comming back to me (like if you hold your hand about an inch or two from your mouth). I tried to sit up with avale. I suppose I could have ben frozen with fear. After a short while it was just gone. Since then I believe every story my familly has told me and haven't spent the night in that house since.

-John-
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

mep

That's a really good one... freaky! I'd say you passed the ghost-one initiation with that one.

One of my friends used to experience the same thing while sleeping at a condo that we rented back in the college days. A strange place that was... I used to see "light patterns" move up the stairs & across the loft, & the garbage disposal once turned on & off by itself shortly afterwards. I simply didn't question it, just went on about my business!
. . sm 85 HB . .

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
That was awesome !!!!! I'm morbidly fascinated by stuff like that !!!! hahahahahaha thanks for the fix!!! laugh.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

redsautorehab

• 3gen enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 00 Dodge Durango, 01 Ford F250, 99 Chevy Tracker, 82 suzuki rm250
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
there is a ghost in my shop. every three months either a part or tool will fall on the floor, or be placed somewhere, and instantly dissapear, and then show up 1-4 days later, right in plain sight, on the other side of the shop. on friday, one of my coworkers places a brand new idler arm on top of his box, and ten minutes later, when he went to install it it was gone. we found it this morning leaning up against a cabinet on the other side of the shop, where all of us had already looked at least once.

the funny thing is, this ghost only strikes when we start to forget his existence.

i understand this may be lame, and not very well thought out, but it is a true story
"You play hard to get, I play hard to get rid of" Fez, That 70's Show

my website if you need parts for your car, and i don't have them at on my website, just pm me. I can get most of the common parts for our cars.

my vouch thread

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
its better than a lame ass fake one...
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

GIFF

• The Integrated Technology CF-48 Exclusive Gear For Honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 CRX SI, 94 Integra, 09 Fit
    • Image Gallery
what you described it sleep paralysis. It can be explained scientifically. I have had it. it is NOT ghosts. research it on google. and yes it feels wicked creepy.

SportInjectedClub

PM me if you have these for sale:
OEM or DS Tuning Floor mats

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (GIFF @ Jan 24 2006, 02:05 PM)
what you described it sleep paralysis. It can be explained scientifically. I have had it. it is NOT ghosts. research it on google. and yes it feels wicked creepy.

Hey don't kill the story mister!?!?!?! mad.gif i like the idea of ghosts! tongue.gif they watch you when you crap and don't complain about the smell!!! tongue.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
OK so this is @ my Grandmas house in Mexico...When we go there thats where we stay

My great grandpa died in this house, and ever since then, there have been stranfe things going on.

The ones i have personally heard were a wooden chair being dragged accross tile in the middle of the night...we used to prop a wooden chair against the door when we were kids and it sounded like the chair was being moved out of the way.

My mom saif she heard plates and various dished being smashed in the kitchen, and when she went to go check in the morning, there was nothing there!

ALSO in a house we used to live in, we had a spare room we rented out and this lady that was staying there told us that she felt like someone was on top of her choking her...my uncle later felt the same thing when he was staying with us
my brother saw his clothes floating in the air as if someone was wearing them, and he also woke up once and saw what he described as a really angry and mean polar bear next to his bed. I once saw someone walking down the hall, and when i turned on the lights it was nobody!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Jan 24 2006, 02:13 PM)
and he also woke up once and saw what he described as a really angry and mean polar bear next to his bed.

BEAR-SHARK?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif
user posted image

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
it might have been...i was like 8 so i didnt know about the bearshark then!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
You're my hero..... you've seen him and lived to tell about it!!!!! ohmy.gif
user posted image

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
well what can i say? maybe he was more scared than i was...we both saw it too....had fangs and like blood and shit in his mouf anf teef
1GRPhotography
MySpace