1 reply to this topic

Feffman

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: Acura

2020 MVP Track Time Schedule

Fellow Track Junkies and Racers:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2020 track event schedule.  Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits.   We have a host of exciting track events for 2020.  I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same, offering you more actual track time at each track event for reasonable entry fees.  Our three run-group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below is MVP’s 2020 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.   

April 4-5, 2020: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) - “Tax Freedom Track Weekend”

May 4, 2020:  Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Course] - “First Monday In May”

June 6-7, 2020 :  Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) - “Escape The Heat”

August 3, 2020:  Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Course] - “Monday at The Bahn”

September 18-20, 2020 :  Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) “MVP OH HI OH”

October 17-18, 2020:  Heartland Motorsports Park (Topeka, KS) “Yes, We Are In Kansas”

November 21-22, 2020:  Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on-line with Pay Pal or credit card through the Pay Pal system for our 2020 track events.  Click on the link below to register. 

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html  

Join MVP in 2020 for the on-track fun.  All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome.  Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions. 

I hope to see you at the track in 2020.  Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time, LLC.

www.MVPTrackTime.com

Phone: (314) 249-3770

E-mail: [email protected]

Feffman

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: Acura

We are ½ full for our May 4th track day at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL.  On-line registration is available for all MVP track events at:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Autobahn in May where we plan on another perfect track day.

Feff