85 Si In Wa Area

• You cannot reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic

rad

• people know me
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 crx si, 2008 escape
sad to say my crx is up for sale here is the CL ad. http://seattle.craig...4647238348.html I also have a d16a1 engine and trans I will throw in and both sets of wheels please all offers will be viewed and trades will be accepted if it sounds good to me.
happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth

Richardcoto452th

• OEM
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 Honda CRX Si
    Garage View Garage
How much for just the engine and trans? The d16

rad

• people know me
  • PipPip
The engine is all blown apart right now but still have all the parts it ran when I pulled it from the teg. Trans needs 5th gear replaced. Make me an offer can even throw in a harbor freight engine stand
happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth

Richardcoto452th

• OEM
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Honda CRX Si
    Garage View Garage
Check shipping to 93543 California and I'll Gove you a price sir

rad

• people know me
  • PipPip
I will check. Also I have both sets of wheels in the photos the 13" si's are in awesome shape but need tires but they do clear the teg brakes front and rear and the 14" insight wheels are in great shape as well and have brand new tires on them

GoAt

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 Crx HF,1987 Crx SI,1986 civic dx
Would you sell the intake? Is it in good shape?

rad

• people know me
  • PipPip
The intake is in great shape it's actually a carbino intake off a Jetta 1.8t and it fits perfectly lol if I end up parting the car out I will sell but want to keep it fully drivable and complete for now

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 89 Civic LX, 00 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 84 Civic 1500S (R.I.P.), 85 Wagovan (R.I.P.), 84 Civic GL (R.I.P.)

The intake is in great shape it's actually a carbino intake off a Jetta 1.8t and it fits perfectly lol if I end up parting the car out I will sell but want to keep it fully drivable and complete for now

This fits the EW4/D15A3 motor? What year of car did the Jetta intake come off of???

rad

• people know me
  • PipPip
It came of an 02 Jetta GLI vr6 I believe it's the only mkiv GLI that came with vr6 and yeah all I had to do was turn it over and voila it fit awesome even had a drop down pipe that puts the filter nicely behind headlamp in to bumper area I can't find a picture right now will try and snap one this week I also can't promise that it was an exact fit for the vw it wasn't my car it was a trade in at a dealer I worked at oh and yes my engine is stock ew4

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 89 Civic LX, 00 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 84 Civic 1500S (R.I.P.), 85 Wagovan (R.I.P.), 84 Civic GL (R.I.P.)

I definitely want to see pics!!! Please!!! Does it look like this?

http://store.034moto...small-port.html

Coney Warrior

Would you be willing to trade for a 1999 Nissan Sentra with the SR20 engine and a few small upgrades??
-15 Fiesta ST (Daily)-
-06 Evo IX-
-90 Eclipse GSX-
-87 CRX Si-
-87 CRX HF(i)-

rad

• people know me
  • PipPip
Does it run and drive? And is it a manual? If so then possibly if have to see it and such and puddle skipper that link took me to an intake manifold so no

Coney Warrior

Yes and yes it's my DD in fact
-15 Fiesta ST (Daily)-
-06 Evo IX-
-90 Eclipse GSX-
-87 CRX Si-
-87 CRX HF(i)-

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Does it run and drive? And is it a manual? If so then possibly if have to see it and such and puddle skipper that link took me to an intake manifold so no

You said intake? did you just mean the air tube from the air box to the intake manifold?

rad

• people know me
  • PipPip
Yes sorry it is only the intake tube not the manifold itself it is a stock tb and manifold