Euro Crx

• You cannot reply to this topic
84 replies to this topic

down4ce

QUOTE (I are Corey @ Apr 1 2004, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (jiggerjosh @ Mar 25 2004, 02:40 PM)
QUOTE (nivek2002 @ Mar 25 2004, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (jiggerjosh @ Mar 24 2004, 09:53 PM)
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Mar 24 2004, 08:22 PM)
Nice car.

The "bump" in the hood is to clear the cam gears for the DOHC and is well forward of the strut brace.

BTW, the DOHC engine fits just fine under the standard hood. If you do get some rubbing, you can cut out the bracing over the cam gear covers.

Scott

i believe nivek knows this he was just wondeing why the were the bump was that there is no indent as to were the cames would sit. But i think there probly is you just can see it cuase it father up on the hood. But im not posotive.

Yeah im not that much of a noob scott biggrin.gif - Ive never seen the underside of a ZC hood before, and after seeing that picture it really seems like they bump isnt nessecery since the bracing is blocking any added clearance.

holy shit ohmy.gif i butcherd that. I cant even make out what i was trying to type. I look as im trying to speak ebonics. o well

haha i just wanted to quote all this so it will look funny.

yeah yeah i know i suck

laugh.gif You guys are funny I had to jump in

nivek2002

QUOTE (down4ce @ Jul 27 2004, 08:06 PM)
Nice car.

The "bump" in the hood is to clear the cam gears for the DOHC and is well forward of the strut brace.

BTW, the DOHC engine fits just fine under the standard hood. If you do get some rubbing, you can cut out the bracing over the cam gear covers.

Scott

i believe nivek knows this he was just wondeing why the were the bump was that there is no indent as to were the cames would sit. But i think there probly is you just can see it cuase it father up on the hood. But im not posotive.

Yeah im not that much of a noob scott biggrin.gif - Ive never seen the underside of a ZC hood before, and after seeing that picture it really seems like they bump isnt nessecery since the bracing is blocking any added clearance.

holy shit ohmy.gif i butcherd that. I cant even make out what i was trying to type. I look as im trying to speak ebonics. o well

yeah yeah i know i suck

laugh.gif

man your whoreing it up today...

orangecrx

that car is hella clean i personaly wouldnt do anything to that car. although i do like the looks of that kit. descions ,descsions. have fund deciding biggrin.gif

izzy87si

• NyKuil
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Crx Si,07 Nissan Versa SL, 79 280ZX
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (nivek2002 @ Jul 27 2004, 10:35 PM)
Nice car.

Scott

yeah yeah i know i suck

laugh.gif

WOOT WOOT I'm quoting a guote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote.
user posted image

RexKrazy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si/1987 Integra LS Hybrid
QUOTE (izzy87si @ Jul 28 2004, 12:20 AM)
Nice car.

Scott

yeah yeah i know i suck

laugh.gif

ACTUALLy, you were quoting a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote.

and i'm quoting a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote.

happy.gif

you are getting sleeeeeeepy huh.gif
Tony Palumbo
'86 CRX Si ZC

calmoc9

• C.E.L. 4-life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si. FINALLY PUT THE ZC IN!! turbo coming soon. 12 Titan Pro 4X, 07 Accord EX V6 6MT dd
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (RexKrazy @ Jul 28 2004, 07:43 AM)
Nice car.

Scott

yeah yeah i know i suck

laugh.gif

ACTUALLy, you were quoting a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote.

and i'm quoting a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote.

happy.gif

tom is gonna be sooo disappointed...... cool.gif

scott
"Why dont you just put a pussy on the front of that car? It takes more money than I do." - The Wife

vouch thread 1 2

QUOTE (kaymo @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure its no ferrari, and its no pussy magnet

nivek2002

QUOTE (calmoc9 @ Jul 28 2004, 02:12 AM)
QUOTE (RexKrazy @ Jul 28 2004, 07:43 AM)
Nice car.

Scott

yeah yeah i know i suck

laugh.gif

happy.gif

scott

I wonder if there is a limit on this thing?

Eventually we open so many quote boxes it opens a worm hole to another dimension!!!!

laugh.gif

NNBD

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Honda CRX 1.6i DOHC 1987
hey I also own exacty the same car..also white but I've got another spoiler with a 3th brake light.

Btw..de DOHC bumb is just for the looks. It you can't even see it from the bottom of the hood.

BTW..I'm also dutch and just became 19 years old, so don't mind my typing faults.

just another question...where did you buy that (I only know the dutch word for it) "veerpootbrug". I can't find any in holland (the dutch guy wil know what I'm looking for). I've looked at shops like "autostyle" and "showoffimports".

futher..I also can't find lowering springs in holland eighter....I want to lower my car 40mm

NNBD

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Honda CRX 1.6i DOHC 1987
I'll also put some pictures of my car on the internet. I'm just a student so i haven't got much to spend so I'm slowly fixing the body..(the rust on the roof etc). but in the end it will all come together.

I'm lucky that I have there on the shrapyard 4 donor gen1 crx......

I also have plans to tune it a little bit...I find it rather slow...(my brother has a Toyota supra twin turbo with 330 BHP....so im used to other standards biggrin.gif )

izzy87si

• NyKuil
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Crx Si,07 Nissan Versa SL, 79 280ZX
    • Image Gallery
[quote=nivek2002,Jul 28 2004, 08:55 AM][quote=calmoc9,Jul 28 2004, 02:12 AM] [quote=RexKrazy,Jul 28 2004, 07:43 AM] [quote=izzy87si,Jul 28 2004, 12:20 AM] [quote=nivek2002,Jul 27 2004, 10:35 PM] [quote=down4ce,Jul 27 2004, 08:06 PM] [quote=I are Corey,Apr 1 2004, 09:41 PM] [quote=jiggerjosh,Mar 25 2004, 02:40 PM] [quote=nivek2002,Mar 25 2004, 01:20 PM] [quote=jiggerjosh,Mar 24 2004, 09:53 PM] [quote=cbstdscott,Mar 24 2004, 08:22 PM] Nice car.

Scott [/quote]
i believe nivek knows this he was just wondeing why the were the bump was that there is no indent as to were the cames would sit. But i think there probly is you just can see it cuase it father up on the hood. But im not posotive. [/quote]
Yeah im not that much of a noob scott biggrin.gif - Ive never seen the underside of a ZC hood before, and after seeing that picture it really seems like they bump isnt nessecery since the bracing is blocking any added clearance. [/quote]
holy shit ohmy.gif i butcherd that. I cant even make out what i was trying to type. I look as im trying to speak ebonics. o well [/quote]

yeah yeah i know i suck [/quote]
laugh.gif You guys are funny I had to jump in [/quote]
laugh.gif

man your whoreing it up today... [/quote]
WOOT WOOT I'm quoting a guote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote. [/quote]

happy.gif

you are getting sleeeeeeepy huh.gif [/quote]

scott [/quote]

Eventually we open so many quote boxes it opens a worm hole to another dimension!!!!

laugh.gif[/quote]
can anyone tell me what quote number this is........

i get lost and forget what number i was on
user posted image

Dobajara

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '86 Hydra CRX Si, 2007 Civic EX (DD)
Forget all that! I want to know what a "veerpootburg" is. My guess is it's a combination cold air intake (-burg) and tuned exhaust (veerpoot-). Am I right?

Doobie

down4ce

[quote=izzy87si,Jul 28 2004, 08:13 PM] [quote=nivek2002,Jul 28 2004, 08:55 AM][quote=calmoc9,Jul 28 2004, 02:12 AM] [quote=RexKrazy,Jul 28 2004, 07:43 AM] [quote=izzy87si,Jul 28 2004, 12:20 AM] [quote=nivek2002,Jul 27 2004, 10:35 PM] [quote=down4ce,Jul 27 2004, 08:06 PM] [quote=I are Corey,Apr 1 2004, 09:41 PM] [quote=jiggerjosh,Mar 25 2004, 02:40 PM] [quote=nivek2002,Mar 25 2004, 01:20 PM] [quote=jiggerjosh,Mar 24 2004, 09:53 PM] [quote=cbstdscott,Mar 24 2004, 08:22 PM] Nice car.

Scott [/quote]
i believe nivek knows this he was just wondeing why the were the bump was that there is no indent as to were the cames would sit. But i think there probly is you just can see it cuase it father up on the hood. But im not posotive. [/quote]
Yeah im not that much of a noob scott biggrin.gif - Ive never seen the underside of a ZC hood before, and after seeing that picture it really seems like they bump isnt nessecery since the bracing is blocking any added clearance. [/quote]
holy shit ohmy.gif i butcherd that. I cant even make out what i was trying to type. I look as im trying to speak ebonics. o well [/quote]

yeah yeah i know i suck [/quote]
laugh.gif You guys are funny I had to jump in [/quote]
laugh.gif

man your whoreing it up today... [/quote]
WOOT WOOT I'm quoting a guote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote. [/quote]

happy.gif

you are getting sleeeeeeepy huh.gif [/quote]

scott [/quote]

laugh.gif[/quote]

i get lost and forget what number i was on [/quote]
11 and I think I'm 12, explaining why I can't count laugh.gif TT

vervepipes

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '84 CRX
post whores unite!

RexKrazy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si/1987 Integra LS Hybrid
QUOTE (izzy87si @ Jul 28 2004, 09:13 PM)

actually you were 12....and i'm 14
Tony Palumbo
'86 CRX Si ZC

down4ce

QUOTE (RexKrazy @ Jul 28 2004, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (izzy87si @ Jul 28 2004, 09:13 PM)

actually you were 12....and i'm 14

How do you get 12? I counted the number of QUOTE's at the top wacko.gif