Just Got A Nice Rare Piece..

• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

orangecrx

wait a minute these gauges are rare, and the rubber si spoiler is rare! then i got alot rare shit on my car. but i do own an 85 si

1g Supremacy

You own a rare car. laugh.gif

orangecrx

really? blink.gif

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (orangecrx @ Jun 27 2004, 07:55 AM)
really? blink.gif

They are kinda rare.....

-Si w/ recessed lights
-whale tale spoiler
-140 mph cluster instead of 120 mph

Plus, weren't they the only Si to be 2-toned? Every 85 Si I have ever seen is 2-toned.....
SportInjectedClub

JDN14

hmmmm....i guess i should rebuild the tranny in my 85 Si eventually instead of trashing it.....might take a while though. Well i ruined the two-tone on mine, the car's all black now, and i do love my rubber spoiler. I take it the 85 Si rust isnt quite as rare as the car? smile.gif
93 Toyota Previa: Mid Engine, AWD people mover.

orangecrx

well i gues i totally ruined mine then. i got the 86 head light put on and took off the rubber spoiler( although i still have it). all i have left is the speedo. dry.gif

chrisandsarahb

• Warm It Up Chris!
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
I have an 85 with all the above mentioned stuffs. Its hard to keep that whale tail from rotting. Its two tone.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (JDN169 @ Jun 27 2004, 08:57 AM)
hmmmm....i guess i should rebuild the tranny in my 85 Si eventually instead of trashing it.....might take a while though.  Well i ruined the two-tone on mine, the car's all black now, and i do love my rubber spoiler.  I take it the 85 Si rust isnt quite as rare as the car? smile.gif

If you decide not to rebuild the tranny, I would be interested in the differential/pinion gear...

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

87MugenProCR-X

• Just Drive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 Honda CRX, 94 Honda Civic 4dr, 95 Volvo 850 Turbo Wgn, 91 Mazda Miata
If you think thats rare, you could get a JDM gauge cluster thats digital for a CR-X.

pwr_crx

I thought that was just a prototype cluster and it wasnt stock on jdm crx's dry.gif
Bryan....
user posted image

87 Si Dohc - T

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (pwr_crx @ Jun 30 2004, 06:17 PM)
I thought that was just a prototype cluster and it wasnt stock on jdm crx's  dry.gif

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif Ohhhhh........you can get them alright, somebody on this board has one ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

EDIT: They are however probably one of the single most elusive Si items though.........

Edited by eastsiderider, 30 June 2004 - 09:42 PM.

SportInjectedClub

DSK 86CRX

• Team Tach-Out MotorSports
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 honda crx hf/si and my 86 civic hatchback si
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (eastsiderider @ Jun 27 2004, 09:45 AM)
QUOTE (orangecrx @ Jun 27 2004, 07:55 AM)
really? blink.gif

They are kinda rare.....

-Si w/ recessed lights
-whale tale spoiler
-140 mph cluster instead of 120 mph

Plus, weren't they the only Si to be 2-toned? Every 85 Si I have ever seen is 2-toned.....

whats the whale tail spoiler? anyone have a pic?

nivek2002

As always, for sale! laugh.gif

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Kevin, how much for the duckbill? I'm thinking it might work on the hatch... smile.gif
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"