5.25 Crxs For Sale, 85 4wd Wagon, 1 Healey, 3 Triumphs, Lots Of Parts

• You cannot reply to this topic
95 replies to this topic

Vicious

Keith is one of the blocks an awd block by chance? Thinking of making a trip up there so I'd just pick it up

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit

Keith is one of the blocks an awd block by chance? Thinking of making a trip up there so I'd just pick it up

No, none of my blocks are 4WD/AWD.  I looked.

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Well, April Fools Day is still a month away, so all of the below is true:

For the first time since 1994, I have *no* 1st gen CRXs. My '85 Si former race car went to its new caretaker this evening (and under its own power!). I have owned 3rd gen Civics dating back to 1990. I have enough spare parts to build most of a CRX, still. See parts and respective prices on a previous page.

Both Triumphs Acura SLX, and what's left of a Winnebago have been sold. All Triumph spares (drivetrain, wheels, and body parts) are sold with the cars (with just a few exceptions).

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

After 8 years, I need to again revive this thread, and see how many believers we have.

I still have a lot of parts. See list and prices on page 3 of this thread.

My Acura tow vehicle is getting picked up tomorrow.

And my wife and I *really* do hope to start snow-birding to Florida before long...

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Prices lowered. See page 3 of this thread.

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

iambhooper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA Teggy STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA Parts Car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car, I have issues!
I just picked up a donor car, that may have a dead cylinder, so I might be interested in the SI block w/head and the teg ecu. Also have interest in the header panel and curious about the torsion bars... whats the difference in them? Lastly, which tranny'so are they and are you coming to VIRGINIA this weekend?
hoop
greensboro, nc
20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA parts car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car... I may have issues!

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Is it VIR you will be at? I won't be able to be there, but we may be able to find someone to bring big stuff this weekend. I will be traveling to Deal's Gap next Tuesday-Sunday, with an overnight in Asheville Monday. Already bringing an Integra tranny and a new header panel for 2 RPR (or RRAX) members. I don't really have room for the longblock, but I could fit a head and similarly sized items.

Torsion bars: I have a pair that measures 23mm with paint, so probably 22mm. Indexed 1 extra spline. so can lower a reasonable amount. The others are 18s and 19s. They are all CRX length, but I suspect 1 pair came from a 4WD wagaon.

Transmissions I have are a DX (I think) and a 4WD wagon tranny. Decent condition and cheap.
I still have a decent aftermarket header panel for $50. Do you still need a LF fender?

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Is it VIR you will be at? I won't be able to be there, but we may be able to find someone to bring big stuff this weekend. I will be traveling to Deal's Gap next Tuesday-Sunday, with an overnight in Asheville Monday. Already bringing an Integra tranny and a new header panel for 2 RPR (or RRAX) members. I don't really have room for the longblock, but I could fit a head and similarly sized items.

Torsion bars: I have a pair that measures 23mm with paint, so probably 22mm. Indexed 1 extra spline. so can lower a reasonable amount. The others are 18s and 19s. They are all CRX length, but I suspect 1 pair came from a 4WD wagaon.

Transmissions I have are a DX (I think) and a 4WD wagon tranny. Decent condition and cheap.
I still have a decent aftermarket header panel for $50. Do you still need a LF fender?

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

iambhooper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA Teggy STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA Parts Car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car, I have issues!
Are you passing through greensboro?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
hoop
greensboro, nc
20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA parts car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car... I may have issues!

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Are you passing through greensboro?

Yes. Monday the 9th, probably around 1pm.

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

iambhooper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip

Do you have a passenger fender as well?  Since I don't know the status of my engine, and have been trading a few messages back in forth with Chad, let's pass on the engine bits.  I'll take the fender, the header panel and how much do you want for the indexed torsion bars?  22 might be a bit small, I was thinking bigger but this isn't a dedicated race car.

Thanks!

hoop

hoop
greensboro, nc

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I will have to look through my passenger side fenders. I counted about 8 in my attic, probably all require some level of repair (though they get cheaper and cheaper).

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

iambhooper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Neither car has fenders, interior or titles.... really I'm a fool but I only have $75 invested in rust, broken glass, mold and copper heads so far! What about wheels? Although it's far too early to even think this car will run. :D

hoop
greensboro, nc

iambhooper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
A neglected tr7 may be the only thing worse!

hoop
greensboro, nc

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Price list updated (prices lowered and sold items removed) on page 3 of this thread

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion