I Think My Crx Wants A Pool

• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

Vicious

QUOTE (carlsandrewsjr @ May 22 2009, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
also the si drain tubes for the sun roof shrink up sometimes or come off and that could also be the source of the leak the roof drains go to the back of the car by the tail light's

he owns a dx so it's not a problem wink.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

dkyk25

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
for Si, sunroof drains are on all 4 corners.
the back ones supposed to drain behind the rear wheel wells.
sometimes the connecting tubes come off right behind the rear wheel hump INSIDE the trunk causing puddles on either corner inside the trunk.
Recyling is not the answer. Using less to begin with is.

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
QUOTE (dkyk25 @ May 22 2009, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
for Si, sunroof drains are on all 4 corners.
the back ones supposed to drain behind the rear wheel wells.
sometimes the connecting tubes come off right behind the rear wheel hump INSIDE the trunk causing puddles on either corner inside the trunk.

Ah, didn't know there were 4 tubes.

Also, aren't the rear lights held on by 6 studs? I only see 4 holes in that template. Or is the 84/85 mounting different from the 86/87?

ydennek

• Kennedy
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX DX
Attempt #1: 4 layers of "Creatology Fun Foam" 12" x 18" sheets (1/16" thick X 4 layers = 1/4" thick). No glue of any kind.

We will see if this leaks. I did a test spray (a lot of water) and no leaks yet. I will have to wait for another rainy day to see if it really works, of course this probably wont happen for a few months now since i want it to rain. Total price so far: 4 sheets of foam = $4. The template works great, it not %100 perfect, but yet its not from Honda either.
1987 Honda CRX DX