How Much Should I Ask Hasport Stuff

• You cannot reply to this topic
29 replies to this topic

wabdlninja

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
I have a set of brand new hasport mounts, complete axles and shift linkage. All brand new never used in perfect conditon. I paid $600 for the mounts,$400 for the axles and $150 for the linkage. I was just wounding whut you guys think I should ask for all this stuff. The resson for me selling this stuff is I got riped off on the b16a for my crx I was going to use this stuff on. I orderd it and never got it the guy does not answer phones are his email.

Thanks Nick Heppner

Vandemar

• moved on to bigger engines
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '17 Chev SS (Commodore)
Have you already paid for the B16? If not, early B16's with cable trannies are pretty cheap and plentiful, and one retarded seller shouldn't be enough to make you back out of a project like that...

AudioCra-Z

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 07 Honda Fit
What kind of Axels? If you got the Hasport ones, you got gyped. Raxles are about $300 for both sides, 100% new parts, and guaranteed.

Plus, you should be watching ebay, you can find those Hasport mounts for around $400 on there. I also have a friend who I get all my stuff through at cost. I can usually send people his way to beat even internet prices (most of the time).
Above all else, my WIFE I f33r the most!
Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF;

user posted image
RIP 86 CRX DX B16A

wabdlninja

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I already paid for the b16 and im not going to be geting it so im out alot of cash and just trying to get some back.

Thanks Nick Heppner

rjay8604

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 91 civic dx, bored & stroked b16 on the way.
who did you order the b16 from. i ordered from very controversial osaka jdm motors and luckily landed a nice b16. don't let them ruin your project we will get your engine. call the better business bureau or sew this j-hole person that is no fair, you deserve it. i remember all the bs with saving for my b16 i feel for you.

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 85 CRX Si, 98 prelude, 5th Gen VFR, WRX
    • Image Gallery
i would keep trying to get your engine and report whoever it was to the bbb. and get a hold of someone who can help you sue or get your money back.i would keep the swap stuff and get either your engine or your money back and do the swap.

SportInjectedClub

wabdlninja

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
The site that riped me off was jdmpower.net. The guy that owens it live's on the east coast and I live on the west coast. How would you go about sueing somebody that far away.

Thanks Nick Heppner

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Like i said report them to the Better Business Bureau and maybe try getting a hold or the attorney general in your state. you can sue them for mail fraud or internet fraud or something. dont give up or your just handing out free money. good luck

SportInjectedClub

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
where are you located? because i would be interested in getting the b series mounts off of you when i get the money
SportInjectedClub

wabdlninja

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
thanks for all the help guys.

Nick

AllGo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: EDM '86 AS CRX, B16A2, P30
I'd really like to buy them from you, but I think you just should sue the ****.
If you don't succeed, let me know, and I'll buy them anyway wink.gif.
EDM AS CRX - B16A2 engine - Y2 gearbox - P30 ecu - more coming

nighthawk

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX SI 87 CRX DL 72 Porshe 911T 65 Jaguar XKE 02 Toyota Camry
hey guys everyone go to jdmpower.net click contact tab and send them e mail voicing our concerns about internet fraud. Word spreads fast on all honda forums, i am a member of three, it woul be a shame for them to go out of businessor loose thier license. You get the idea!! if they get enough e mail on the subject maybe they will get off thies ass and ship the engine!!!

Cheers Rob

Edited by nighthawk, 03 November 2003 - 07:41 PM.

Robert Busteed

Roberts Restoration
Victoria BC

Rides:

87 crx dx, 87 crx si 72 911T 65 Jaguar XKE Roadster 02 Toyota Camry

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
I will definately help the guy out and send them a letter of concern. I was thinking of maybe telling them that i am planning on buying a b16a but I am concerned because someone i know got ripped off from them. but it's up to Wabdlninja of course. let me know if you want me to do it and i will. i'll do it just because i dont like hearing about innocent people getting ripped off. ph34r.gif

SportInjectedClub

wabdlninja

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
crxmobber, It's cool with me if you want to send him a email. It would be intersting whut he would say about ripping people off. I bet he will say it is all bs but try it and let me know whut come's out of it. The word spreads real fast on all the honda boards. I have been going to honda boards and leting every body know to stay away from jdmpower.net. I dont want jdmpower.net to take avantage of any more people.

Thanks Nick

Krispy

• Shiggity
  • PipPipPip
sell them "Free to a good home" rolleyes.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Stefan was once told that he might be faster if not for his flamboyant sideways style, he replied "one is not always trying to make babies when having sex!"